irish tennis - Page 63 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 25th, 2010, 07:11 PM   #931
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future
Re: irish tennis

He plays tomorrow vs a guy called Hocevar. Did a bit of digging and he is from Brazil and ranked 249 it seems. So will be very tough for Conor. Best of luck to him
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 25th, 2010, 08:57 PM   #932
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Hocevar is also the guy who beat him in that heartbreaker at the Australian Open where Conor was up a set and a break. Revenge time!
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2010, 09:04 PM   #933
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipp View Post
Hocevar is also the guy who beat him in that heartbreaker at the Australian Open where Conor was up a set and a break. Revenge time!
Oh yeah thats right, knew the name was familiar. Feck that so he has to get revenge now!!!
Old Aug 25th, 2010, 09:37 PM   #934
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Win it Conor
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 09:04 AM   #935
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Hocevar won 7-5 6-2 Oh, well, bring on AO 2011, I guess.
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 07:51 PM   #936
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Pity. He had a BP for 6-6 in the first.
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 08:00 PM   #937
country flag Stevecw

Yeah losing that BP, and as a result the set seems to have mentally finished it for him. Looking at the livescore he was well outclassed in 2nd sadly
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 12:38 PM   #938
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

I get the feeling he will never qualify for a slam

Léigh anois go cúramach ar do scrúdpháipéar na treoracha agus na ceisteanna a gahbann le cuid A
KournikovaFan91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2010, 08:54 PM   #939
country flag Tipp

Way to go Sam Barry for coming through qualies at the junior US open and then winning his first round today 6-1 6-3

Also congrats to Sinead Lohan for reaching the final in both singles and doubles at a G5 last week.
Old Sep 7th, 2010, 12:50 AM   #940
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Good for Sinead

Good for Sam too, easy first round win, but WTF with Morrissey couldn't even qualify

Léigh anois go cúramach ar do scrúdpháipéar na treoracha agus na ceisteanna a gahbann le cuid A
Old Sep 7th, 2010, 08:51 AM   #941
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

well done sam, i have a gut feeling that he will beat damir dzumhir in the next round. in actual fact sam beat him earlier this year in the astrid bowl in belgium.

also well done to sinead on having a great week last week.
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2010, 08:05 PM   #942
*Sesil*

Yeah I have a good feeling too. From memory I don't remember Damir having a great slam record but I could be mixing him up with someone else.

Old Sep 7th, 2010, 09:37 PM   #943
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

Way to go Sam, he won his first round match in the doubles with ben mclauchlan from new zealand. they beat the no 5 seeds!
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2010, 10:20 PM   #944
*Sesil*

If only Morrissey won his match we would have been guaranteed a boys doubles quarter finalist.

Old Sep 7th, 2010, 10:22 PM   #945
country flag Ferg

Hope he backs it up.