irish tennis - Page 61 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 28th, 2010, 09:30 PM   #901
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: irish tennis

Amy :cheer2:

At least Julia too her opponent to 3 sets for a change.

Isabella Holland next who had a tough time against some British girl so you never know Amy could get a win

Old Jul 29th, 2010, 07:35 PM   #902
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

She beat the #2 seed 6-3 6-3. How many ITF tournaments has she played?

Conor is in the quarters of another 50K in Russia, on clay so thats a good result. Hes defended his points from last year, I hope he can make a push for the top 100 now because he doesnt have to much left to defend.
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 12:19 AM   #903
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

I think this is her first ITF Main Draw. :cheer2:

She did play qualies in Glasgow (09) and Grenoble (Jan.10) but lost first qualie round in both. Oh and in January 09 played in Portugal somewhere too losing first round.
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 12:24 AM   #904
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she decides to move onto the tour full time if shes beating #2 seeds in 10Ks in her first MD. Its very encouraging and might give her the confidence to do so!
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 01:55 AM   #905
*Sesil*

I know that was quite a big win

She should definatly enter more 10ks now, what age is she anyway, I think her junior days are pretty much up anyway.

Stupid Tennis Ireland doesn't even have a women's ITF anymore so she can't even get easy WCs into MDs.
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 09:41 AM   #906
country flag Cat in the hat

Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light

She's 93 born so she'd have another year in the juniors if she wanted it after this year. I think she has a chance to beat Ricketts in the next round as she doesn't play fulltime anymore, has only entered about 3 tournaments in the last year.
Cat in the hat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 01:21 PM   #907
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

She did it!

Bowtell def. Ricketts 6-3 6-2!
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 02:12 PM   #908
*Sesil*

Great win

I had a good feeling about this 10k before it started.
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 04:37 PM   #909
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Unfortunately, her next opponent is Rae who has cruised through all her matches, including a 6-1 6-1 win today, but she's already had a fantastic week so she can play free of pressure, and besides, it's worth sticking in there as you can never count out a British girl's ability to choke away a "sure thing"
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 04:48 PM   #910
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I dont check results for a week or so and come back to see Bowtell through to a $1ok SF Holland was a great win for her, Im amazed and excited for her. When I read 'Bowtell Makes a Breakthrough' on TI website, I thought it was going to be in a G1 or something

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 05:54 PM   #911
country flag Ferg

Brilliant! Relatively easy win today too!
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 08:40 PM   #912
*Sesil*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipp View Post
Unfortunately, her next opponent is Rae who has cruised through all her matches, including a 6-1 6-1 win today, but she's already had a fantastic week so she can play free of pressure, and besides, it's worth sticking in there as you can never count out a British girl's ability to choke away a "sure thing"
I know I hope she has a good match against Rae and you are right these British players are known to choke away matches they should defiantly win.
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 04:08 PM   #913
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

woohoo amy bowtell beat jocelyn rae in the semis and now plays tara moore tomorrow
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 04:51 PM   #914
country flag Tipp

Whaaat!?

I was looking at Amy's recent activity...she played a junior G4 about a month ago and lost in the second round to a girl from outside the U18 top 500, and now she beats two WTA top 500 players in one week. Wonder what on earth happened in the last few weeks. Anyway, couldn't be happier for her and hope it's the start of a great run of form.
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 07:01 PM   #915
*Sesil*

This will give her tons of confidence moving forward