irish tennis - Page 60 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 14th, 2010, 04:45 PM   #886
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of
Re: irish tennis

That sucks, an Irish person in the MD would have helped to hype up Irish tennis again in advance of the Lithuania clash (which isn't looking too hot anyway now that Sorensen is most likely out)
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2010, 05:54 PM   #887
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Thats terrible that he lost so bad

Really expected him to at least win this one.
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 07:02 PM   #888
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Well there are still the boys to look forward to.
Old Jun 21st, 2010, 08:14 PM   #889
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Roehampton
Ons Jabeur 9(TUN) def Amy Bowtell (IRL) 6-2 / 7-6

Good to see she took a RG semifinalist to a tiebreak

Sam Barry went through as LL and beat a British WC so thats good news. However went out to Sarmiento 1-6, 6-1, 6-2. What happened after Set 1.

Morrisey went out.
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 09:41 PM   #890
country flag reynolr

reynolr is an unknown quantity at this point

Disappointing Davis Cup results.....
reynolr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 01:49 PM   #891
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Yeah, really disappointing. I was there Friday and Saturday. Conor played terrible, to be blunt. Double faulting all over the place and couldn't keep any rally going for more than three shots. He threw a racket smashing tantrum that Zvonareva would be proud of at one point. As for the other matches, the guys did okay but the difference in talent between them and the Lithuanian guys was obvious.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2010, 02:17 PM   #892
*Sesil*

Well I am a Berankis fan so I was happt for him and knew he would beat all our players, but Conor losing to some 400+ player

25K Darmstadt Qualies
Giulia Sussarello (ITA) d. (11)Julia Moriarty (IRL) 62 61

Old Jul 12th, 2010, 08:04 PM   #893
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Its all bad news here

Bad to lose at weekend, really expected a win there or at worst a 3-2 loss
Old Jul 12th, 2010, 10:33 PM   #894
*Sesil*

With no Sorenson I expected a loss.

It was far from the worst sports loss in Ireland at the weekend I actually forgot about the DC till I came on here today.
Old Jul 12th, 2010, 10:36 PM   #895
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

World Cup and that farce of a Leinster football final were always going to take headlines away from it.

Like everyone said, very disappointed, but not too surprised without Louk, thought Niland could have won a match or two though.
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 01:33 PM   #896
*Sesil*

Well I was glad the Leinster final was even more important in the sports news than the World Cup.

I mean Mariana Alves would have been proud of that referee.

The GAA has chosen a Meath referee for the Tyrone/Monaghan Ulster Final, he had better make sure he is perfect, otherwise some Monaghan fans will have plenty to say.
This is like 2006 all over again when Meath were given 6 to 7 minutes extra time in order to score enough to beat Louth.

The GAA always favours the big team over anyone else
Old Jul 21st, 2010, 06:44 PM   #897
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Niland in the quarters of a 50K challenger in Russia. Weird seeing him as a #2 seed. Good to see him over his recent mini slump too.
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 12:47 AM   #898
*Sesil*

I know was glad to see him doing well in Russia although both his 1st and 2nd round opponents weren't really much of a challenge.
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 10:00 PM   #899
*Sesil*

10k Chiswick Main Draw
Round One

Moriarty IRL vs Moore GBR (8)
Bowtell IRL vs Grajdek GER

GL Both :cheer2:
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 04:50 PM   #900
country flag Ferg

Moriarty lost in 3 but Bowtell won in 2!