irish tennis - Page 57 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 5th, 2010, 09:34 PM   #841
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of
Re: irish tennis

Niland saves match point and comes back from 2-5 down in the third to def. Bogomolov 5-7 6-3 7-5 and qualify for his first ATP event
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 5th, 2010, 11:22 PM   #842
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Well done to Conor! Finally taking a very close match, unlike the matches at Chennai and Melbourne, they were real heartbreakers.
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 12:14 AM   #843
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipp View Post
Niland saves match point and comes back from 2-5 down in the third to def. Bogomolov 5-7 6-3 7-5 and qualify for his first ATP event
Great stuff...any word on who he plays in MD yet?? Some pretty big names in there.
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 12:14 AM   #844
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Hes drawn against Fish. It could have been Young...
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 12:30 AM   #845
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Ok, will keep an eye on that one. Great to see a bit of progress being made anyway.
I'd imagine that will be on Wednesday...would be a big ask for him to go out again tomorrow after 3 qualie days
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 12:25 PM   #846
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Nope, they're putting him on today...he's the last match of the night session at least. Although that means it won't start til like 2am our time.
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 12:29 PM   #847
country flag Ferg

Seems like a bit of a fix to me.... Dont they usually give qualifiers a day off?
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 06:35 PM   #848
country flag Stevecw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
Seems like a bit of a fix to me.... Dont they usually give qualifiers a day off?
I thought so too. Thats an awful lot to ask of him to play so soon
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 08:50 PM   #849
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

um, women's tennis?
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 08:58 PM   #850
country flag Tipp

This thread would have faded away and died loooong ago if we only posted when something happened in women's tennis in Ireland. There's zero happening right now, either, so it's not like we're getting in the way of anyone else's discussion.
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 10:09 PM   #851
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. Niland, Sorensen, Barry & Morrissey really are Irish Tennis atm.

Anyways in WOMENS/JUNIOR tennis.

Grade 2, FRA
QR1: JENNIFER ZERBONE (FRA) defeated Amy BOWTELL (IRL) (4) 6-1 6-2

Grade 4, GBR
1st Round: PIPPA HORN (GBR) defeated Emily MADILL (IRL) 6-2 6-2

1st Round: Grainne O'NEILL (IRL) defeated Morven MCCULLOCH (GBR) 6-4 6-4
2nd Round: Katy DUNNE (GBR) defeated Grainne O'NEILL (IRL) 6-2 6-1

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 06:09 PM   #852
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

I thought Sinead Lohan was supposed to be playing this week, she must have pulled out and she also has pulled out of out next week's tournament in England, i hope she is ok.

Hard luck to Conor in Houston, i was really hoping he would win his match especially when he was playing a lucky loser, but i personally feel that the schedule was a bit unfair for conor, he didnt even get a day off, normally lucky losers get a day off.
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 06:40 PM   #853
country flag Ferg

Pity for Colin but it was difficult for him to win a day after a match over 3 hours.
Old Apr 8th, 2010, 10:25 PM   #854
country flag Cat in the hat

Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light

anyone read that article in in the sindo about irish tennis. Gary cahill seems very impressed with amy b and expects her to be top 100. Anyone ever seen her play? I hope she's a late developer as surely she should be doing a lot better in tournaments than she is atm? She often never plays to her seeding in these events..
Cat in the hat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 12:20 PM   #855
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

i am beginning to wonder about Amy as well, i hope she is a late developer, we just have to wait and see.
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote