irish tennis - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2010, 06:44 PM   #766
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: irish tennis

There IS coverage for Court 8? oh noes. I was planning a full nights sleep tonight but now I cant with Kimiko, Marion and then Louk all playing that court.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2010, 07:54 PM   #767
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Argh! My internet is broke (in my sister's now), so I wont be able to watch livescores the night!

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 09:57 PM   #768
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Congratulations to Louk on an amazing win!!

Best of luck in R2!

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 12:06 AM   #769
country flag muggins234

muggins234 is an unknown quantity at this point

May be able to provide a link for Louk's game. Free streaming, match should start about 3.30. send email to:

williams2007@live.ie
muggins234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 02:44 AM   #770
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Louk!! He looks like a midget standing beside Isner at the net
V-MAC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 03:19 AM   #771
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Damn, first set gone...it's tough to see Louk turn this around the way they're both playing. Louk has a good serve and a good forehand but that basically just makes him Isner-lite. He's too slow to deal Isner's belter of a serve.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 03:50 AM   #772
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

God, this is so tight! Louk's playing incredibly and has been cruising on his service games. Finally got a BP in the last game but Isner came up with three great serves to take the game.
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 03:55 AM   #773
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

They are showing this match on ESPN right now. Good battle from both! Commentators are giving "the Irishman" a lot of credit.

I hope he can take this set.
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 04:10 AM   #774
country flag Tipp

Nooo, lost the tie-break

at the Irish fans singing Ole, Ole with the words O Louk, O Louk. The crowd is almost entirely behind Louk, the place goes silent every time Isner wins a point.
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 04:38 AM   #775
country flag Tipp

Isner looks exhausted and like he'd rather be anywhere else. If Louk can just dig deep and take this set he could definitely still win this. Isner isn't chasing down anything.
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 04:43 AM   #776
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

He definitly deserves it, he is playing so much better at the moment. Isner isnt someone who'd strike me as havin good fitness.
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 04:45 AM   #777
country flag Ferg

That looked in, but anything to get Isner pissed off!
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 04:55 AM   #778
country flag Tipp

Dammit! So close on that last game! It would have been incredible if he'd won that point where he fell over, can't believe he let the ball go past him on the next shot.
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 05:14 AM   #779
country flag Tipp

Louk Played his worst service game in ages at 5-6. Such a pity he couldn't take any of the break points in the previous game, but man, if he's going to be able to consistently deliver this level throughout 2010, top 100 is a very real possibility. Can't wait to see if he keeps it up in his next few tournaments.

Roll on the juniors!
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 07:39 AM   #780
country flag Ferg

Aww He desereved a set at least. If Isner didnt have that serve he'd be toast.