irish tennis - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2010, 01:48 AM   #751
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: irish tennis

Surely this would be the best result for Irish tennis for the past few decades?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2010, 01:49 AM   #752
arcus

arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold

5-1. Time to serve it out.

I watched his dad Sean play DC......... I'd love to see him do well here
arcus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 01:49 AM   #753
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Match point #4
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 01:51 AM   #754
country flag Ferg

Yes!
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 01:52 AM   #755
arcus

arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold

He wins
arcus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 01:53 AM   #756
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

awesome stuff
V-MAC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 01:56 AM   #757
country flag Ferg

Im going to bed happy, phew! Night all!
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 02:04 AM   #758
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

OMG, Louk! I'm so happy I stayed up now! Pity we had to be in the dark when Louk was running away with the third and fourth sets, but who cares! Goodnight everyone!

Just saw over on boards.ie the BBC were giving Louk plenty of mentions on their liveblog - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/tennis/8466427.stm
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 09:21 AM   #759
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

Oh Brilliant stuff Louk, You will take out Isner next, we all believe you can do it!!! Woohoo
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 11:27 AM   #760
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Louk plays again tonight - that's actually good news since Isner had to play 5 long sets yesterday so hopefully he'll be knackered. He's up third on Court 8 - is that a TV court?? If it is I am so buying the EuroSport Player.

Some good news today from juniors aswell. Sam Barry through to the doubles final in Australia - one of the guys on the team he beat, Huang, was the Roland Garros runner up in doubles so that's a great win. And Amy Bowtell is playing a G1 in the Czech Republic and beat Agnes Szavay's sister, Blanka 6-4 6-2 in the first round.
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 12:39 PM   #761
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Brilliant win by Louk!!

Amazing to see an Irish player win a GS Match
Good luck to him v Isner...hope those 5 long sets have tired Isner out a bit
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 01:21 PM   #762
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

I read someplace that Louk has a minor injury to his leg, but he said he is not worried about it.

I have a feeling that Ireland will have 5 players at one of the grand slams this year - Louk Sorensen, Conor Niland, John Morrissey, Sam Barry and Amy Bowtell.

I was just looking at the draw for Amy Bowtell in the Czech Rep, and if all going well she could reach the semi finals
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 06:02 PM   #763
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Amy, her ranking is awful for her age, although she may improve rapidly this year of course.

The other four are definite possibilities.

Last edited by KournikovaFan91 : Jan 19th, 2010 at 06:08 PM.
KournikovaFan91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 06:12 PM   #764
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Im not really sure about Amy yet...but OMG LOUK I LOVE YOU! I knew he could do it!! I really couldn't stay up all night to watch livescores, I had to get some sleep for my exam! It's so weird reading BBC NI Sport teletext index and seeing Tennis! Its usually just football, golf, rugby, GAA, athletics, squash and motorsport.

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 06:34 PM   #765
country flag Tipp

Just bought a month's subscription to EuroSport Player, checked the court list, and yes, Court 8 IS covered by it! Well, that's tonight's sleep gone, then.