irish tennis - Page 50 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2010, 01:03 AM   #736
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of
Re: irish tennis

Ummm...okaay...they reset the board to the start and then ran through all the points in like 30 seconds until it got to 3-2 in the first set and they stopped.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2010, 01:05 AM   #737
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Im going to bed, night. Stupid scoreboard.
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 01:06 AM   #738
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Night Hope ya wake up to good news!
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 01:08 AM   #739
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Night! This doesnt look promising though.
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 01:08 AM   #740
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

of course the scoreboard would have to mess up on Louk's court
V-MAC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 01:37 AM   #741
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Finally updated, lost the 2nd 6-3.
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 01:41 AM   #742
country flag Ferg

Is tis thing oing mad? 6-4 3-6 6-2 3-1, then it went to 0-40 on Louks serve then went back to 0-0 again.b And now its gone back to 3-0...
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 01:44 AM   #743
country flag Tipp

Now it says Louk is leading 5-0, wtf!?
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 01:44 AM   #744
arcus

arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold arcus is a splendid one to behold

Either way, looks like 5-0 in the 4th

Go Eire!
arcus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 01:44 AM   #745
country flag Ferg

That thing better not be screwing with us!
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 01:45 AM   #746
country flag Ferg

2 MPs gone...
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 01:45 AM   #747
country flag Tipp

And wait, WHAT? Did it suddenly just add the third set results out of nowhere?
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 01:46 AM   #748
country flag Ferg

Lu held saving 3 MPs.
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 01:47 AM   #749
country flag Ferg

It added that set after it showed 6-4 4-6 3-1
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 01:47 AM   #750
country flag Tipp

Two chances to serve it out...c'mon, Louk...