irish tennis - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 16th, 2010, 02:55 AM   #691
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of
Re: irish tennis

Conor going to a 3rd set after having a point to go up 5-3 in the second, then getting broken twice and losing it 4-6. If he loses now it is really going to sting.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2010, 03:21 AM   #692
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Conor,
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 03:44 AM   #693
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

I am almost crying right now This is beyond shit and crap.
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 03:45 AM   #694
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

It's over, 3-6 in the third

Poor Conor...he fought back from 0-3 to 3-3 in the third, then had a BP in the 7th game, missed the chance and that was it. That sucks so much, it nearly would have been better to just get hammered 2 and 2 than to have all the "what if"s that inevitably result from a loss like this. But he really shouldn't beat himself up, he really hit above his weight throughout and between this and Doha he will probably return home with prize money equal to about 6 months of playing Challenger/Futures tournaments. If he can maintain this level 2010 could be the best year of his career, he certainly deserves it.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 03:49 AM   #695
*Sesil*

Im really mad, but to be fair our athletes have never been the best at winning. Even when they are world class they rarely win anything major.
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 03:56 AM   #696
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

While I'm disappointed for Niland, it is still amazing to have one Irish player through to a grand slam main draw. I never thought I would see the day I hope Sorensen and Niland's efforts don't go largely unnoticed here but I guess they will. They will need to qualify for Wimbledon before the Irish media takes notice of them
V-MAC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 07:07 AM   #697
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

jesus i cant believe that Conor lost, i was sick when i found out. But heartiest congratulations to Louk Sorensen for qualifying for the main draw. Louk is scheduled to play on Monday and he is playing a guy from Chinese Taipei, I think Louk if all going well Louk might score an upset, keep our fingers crossed!
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 07:59 AM   #698
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Well done to Louk, but another heartbreaker for poor Conor, it isnt fair.
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 04:21 PM   #699
*Sesil*

Conor would have been playing Hewitt it seems as that is who Hocevar drew.
':
Im still gutted.
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 05:06 PM   #700
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

The odds for Louk Sorensen to win his first round match on Monday are 13/8, and the odds for Louk to win the first set are 5/4
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 05:41 PM   #701
country flag polly

And by the way, you can give your message of support to the Irish players playing in the Aussie open on the www.tennisireland.ie
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 08:09 PM   #702
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Louk, Im sooo excited to see how he does. It's such a shame for Conor, especially since he would have been playing Hewitt in the first round. That's guaranteed to be on Laver, I would have loved to have seen that!

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 09:06 PM   #703
*Sesil*

I only discovered Louk is related to the owner's of Butler's Chocolates.
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 09:15 PM   #704
country flag polly

yeah i saw that as well, it wouldnt surprise me that Louk could be sponsored by Butlers chocolates.

I wonder does Conor Niland and Louk Sorensen have any sponsors???
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 09:54 PM   #705
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Congratulations Louk!!

Its amazing that we'll finally have a player in the MD of a GS after all these years! Best of luck in R1!

Commiserations to Conor, it was such a valiant effort!

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote