irish tennis - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 13th, 2010, 05:07 PM   #676
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of
Re: irish tennis

I'm afraid not, polly. Conor and Louk won't be playing their second round matches til Friday Which is unfortunate, since it gives Louk's opponent more time to rest up.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2010, 09:52 PM   #677
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

maybe its just as well it gives the irish players a chance to rest as well, because they may not be able to play two days in a row with the extreme heat, but we will wait and see what happens

also hard luck to james mcgee and barry king who both lost today in glasgow and stuttgart
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 01:00 AM   #678
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Go Louk and Conor
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 11:53 AM   #679
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Conor and Louk on the same court again tonight, Conor on 2nd and Louk on 3rd. Fingers crossed!

Conor said in an article in the Indepndent today that the wind was more of an issue than the heat. There's also a piece about Rachael Dillon's conflicts with Berkley college.
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 03:11 PM   #680
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

there is another article about the irish tennis in todays Evening Herald. Here is the link -www.herald.ie/sport/other-sports/victory-over-turkish-would-set-up-dream-draw-for-the-Irish-20213562.html
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 03:12 PM   #681
country flag polly

damn it, i thought that link would work, but try typing in that address, and hope for the best
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 03:36 PM   #682
country flag polly

Just saw the betting odds from paddy power, and the odds for Conor Niland v Jesse Witten 6/5 - 8/13
Louk Sorensen v Michael Yani evens - 8/11
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 09:34 PM   #683
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope Conor wins
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 01:12 AM   #684
country flag muggins234

muggins234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Conor Niland through to final round of Qualifying. He won 2-6, 6-1, 6-4, knocking out the 28 seed Jesse Witten (ranked 163 in the world) )
He lost the first set but cruised to win the second in 22 minutes. Was a break down in the third at 2-0 but won 4 games in a row. Held his nerve at 30 all 5-4 up but served it out!

He will more than likely face the 193 ITF ranked and unseeded player Ricardo Hocevar of Brazil. Lets hope the Limerick man can put on a Samba show and qualify for the main draw! Never been a better chance..
muggins234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 07:57 AM   #685
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to both Conor and Louk!
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 08:58 AM   #686
country flag polly

woohoo well done to both conor and louk, one more match lads and ye will do us proud

also well done to sam barry who won his first round match in Traralgon, and hard luck to John morrissey who lost in the same competition
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 03:30 PM   #687
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Two beatable opponents, Conor's is ranked around 190 and Louks 260.
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 01:43 AM   #688
country flag muggins234

muggins234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorensen through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6-4, 7-6, could face Murray in the 1st round! Well done to the contributers here that never lost faith in Irish tennis.

Go Conor, currently up a break....
muggins234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 01:48 AM   #689
country flag Tipp

Fuck yeah! First Irish guy into the MD of a major since the eighties! And Conor is off to a great start, up a break in his match.

Louk damn near gave me a heart attack watching the scoreboard. Led by a break in the 2nd set, got broken, broke again to serve for it at 5-4 and got broken to love, broke AGAIN to serve at 6-5 and got broken, before blasting through the TB. I'm so thrilled for him.
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 01:55 AM   #690
*Sesil*

I honestly though Sorenson was about to choke.

I love Conor I hope he wins. I dont want Louk getting all the attention.