irish tennis - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2009, 09:32 AM   #571
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of
Re: irish tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
I really hope Niland can qualify,
i really hope so as well. i just read in the irish independent that amy bowtell is hoping to take part in her first 10,000 dollar tournament in london next week, it will be interesting to see how she does
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2009, 10:02 PM   #572
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Niland lost 1-6 1-6 Oh, well, at least he finally broke his GS losing streak! All eyes on John now

I saw the article in today's Independent too - however, Amy is still several spots outside the qualification draw, even with the WCs allotted. She needs some withdrawals pronto if she's gonna play there.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 12:05 AM   #573
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't she make the Qualies of Felixstowe and then withdrew.
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 04:45 PM   #574
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Yup. Who knows why...

Entry list is updated again today, there's just barely enough withdrawals for her to make it in to the qualification draw, which starts tomorrow. Hope they hadn't called off the trip.
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 07:52 PM   #575
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Amy isn't in the draw, even though there are byes.

Sam Barry and Dan Glancy are in the mens qualie draw, both have good draws. So hopefully they can qualify.

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2009, 11:22 AM   #576

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Grade 1, Canada
John Morrissey won his 1st round match 6-1 6-3, and plays the world number three next

Come back soon Tati
Old Aug 31st, 2009, 08:50 PM   #577

Conor Niland the top seed in London this week. Sam Barry qualified and now plays Barry King in the first round Also there is Colin O'Brien.

Grainne O'Neill won the Co.Kildare Seniors last week, beating Jenny Claffey in the final

Come back soon Tati
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 10:27 PM   #578

Great Britain Futures

Conor NILAND (IRL) (1) defeated Giovanni BOTTAI (ITA) 6-1 6-0
Barry KING (IRL) (8) defeated Sam BARRY (IRL) (Q) 6-3 6-2
Colin O'BRIEN (IRL) (6) defeated Rudy COCO (FRA) 6-4 7-6(5)

Israel Futures

Tristan FARRON-MAHON (IRL) defeated Tal EROS (ISR) 6-3 6-3
FARRON-MAHON (IRL) / KUMAR (USA) (2) defeated CAVADAY (GBR) / LEAHY (GBR) 7-5 7-5

Germany Challenger

QR2: Louk SORENSEN (IRL) (1) defeated Marko ZELCH (GER) 6:1 6:0
QR3: Louk SORENSEN (IRL) (1) defeated Ervin ELESKOVIC (SWE) (7) 7:6(5) 4:6 6:4
1st: Louk SORENSEN (IRL) (Q) defeated Guillermo OLASO (ESP) 7:6(5) 4:6 6:3

Going well

John lost to the world number three, despite taking the first set Still a good performance from him, looking forward to the US Open

Kelly is in the MD of a Spanish $10k this week, she is back

Rachael Dillon has transferred to Vanderbilt in the US. Good chance for her to play more tennis

Come back soon Tati

Last edited by Tennis-Chick : Sep 1st, 2009 at 10:49 PM.
Old Sep 5th, 2009, 03:53 AM   #579
country flag Tipp

US Open Juniors, QR1: [WC] Nathan Pasha def. [6] John Morrissey 4-6 6-4 7-5

I had hoped this would be John's best Slam chance based on his previous results.
Old Sep 5th, 2009, 11:04 PM   #580
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

I assumed a WC would be easy to beat
Old Sep 18th, 2009, 09:53 PM   #581
country flag muggins234

muggins234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Templeogue open starts today! Good luck Jenny.
muggins234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2009, 02:29 AM   #582
*Sesil*

Bowtell is in qualies for Clermond Ferrand and Madill is 38th alt.
Old Sep 19th, 2009, 05:49 PM   #583

John Morrissey made the SFs of the Grade 1 in Kentucky this week. Should move him up to about 54 in the WRs

Come back soon Tati
Old Sep 20th, 2009, 05:47 PM   #584
*Sesil*

I see GBR will be in our Davis Cup Group next year.

Bad for them to be at that level
Old Sep 20th, 2009, 07:12 PM   #585

Wow, I didn't realise they dropped to our group. It would be great if we drew them in the first round, because the BBC always show their matches live. I wonder if Murray will play next year, I would love to see him match up against Louk

Come back soon Tati