irish tennis - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 06:39 PM   #556
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of
Re: irish tennis

and whats the story with mariana levova??? sinead lohan seems to have great potential, do ye reckon she is better than bowtell or is she the same as her potential wise???
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 09:57 PM   #557
country flag orka_irl

orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by polly View Post
for amy reaching the semi's she should be receiving 30 points and i think she should be around the 250 mark, how did you figure out that she would be about 290???
Only the top 6 singles results count - so one of her existing 15 pointers will be dropped and be replaced by her new 30 points - so only a net gain of 15 - which will bring her points to 142.5 which is around 290 ranking.
orka_irl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 10:26 PM   #558
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

jesus thats a bit complicated, why cant they just make it simple
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 10:45 PM   #559
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by polly View Post
jesus thats a bit complicated, why cant they just make it simple
It's a bit confusing, but I think it's a good idea so players from not so well of countries can have a fair ranking. If it was like WTA and 16 events counted, then all the countries who had well-off tennis associations would dominate the rankings.

Amy is on the list for a Grade 2 in CZE in September Finally moving in the right direction.

I don't know about Levova, she seems to have disappeared. She isn't even on the list for 1ok Rousse, which she played last year.

Also what about Rachael Dillon, she had a OK career before she went to a US College, but she disappeared from the team after a year?? And also Kelly is starting to worry me, she hasn't played in ages, I hope she isn't injured or anything!

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 01:05 AM   #560
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Poor Amy, came within 2 points of winning, so gutted for her The girl she lost to won the final aswell. Had she won the tournament she would have been close to the top 200. In addition to that Grade 2, she's also on the entry list for a G4 in Latvia and a G3 in Hungary, although she's only in for qualies in Hungary and it's this week so she probably won't make it there.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 09:22 AM   #561
country flag orka_irl

orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipp View Post
she's also on the entry list for a G4 in Latvia and a G3 in Hungary, although she's only in for qualies in Hungary and it's this week so she probably won't make it there.
I'm sure she won't make it to Hungary as she is in the main draw of a G4 in Luxembourg this week... I didn't think you were allowed enter more than one event a week (and she's still on the acceptance lists for both) - hope she doesn't get penalty points.
Also, Emily Madill is playing in a G4 in France this week.
orka_irl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 10:35 AM   #562
country flag polly

grainne o'neill is also on the acceptance list for luxembourg this week. rachael dillon plays on the college circuit in the USA, and i have no idea where kelly liggan went to, i have a feeling she might have retired.
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 10:16 PM   #563

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Rachael Dillon was either dropped or left the Cal tennis team last season.

Glad to see Grainne O'Neill playing overseas events

Come back soon Tati
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 10:30 PM   #564
country flag polly

whats the problem with rachael dillon?? best of luck to grainne o'neill as she is playing in luxembourg this week and also best of luck to emily madill - she is taking part in a tournament in france this week.

amy bowtell is at a career high this week - 292 in the junior rankings
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 10:42 PM   #565
country flag polly

actually kelly liggan has entered a tournament in spain next week, at least she is still around
Old Aug 26th, 2009, 03:53 AM   #566
country flag muggins234

muggins234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Only new but great info guys, got to see Lynsey win last Saturday!!
muggins234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2009, 09:42 AM   #567
country flag polly

hard luck to grainne o'neill, she lost yesterday in the first round in luxembourg
Old Aug 26th, 2009, 08:16 PM   #568

Welcome Muggins

Grainne

Conor won his US Open QR1 6-0 6-4 over Sirianni Great win and fantastic scoreline by Niland!

James McGee qualified for a Challenger in Kazakhstan and won his first round match as did Louk Sorensen Although unfortunately both lost their second round matches

Come back soon Tati
Old Aug 26th, 2009, 10:47 PM   #569
country flag polly

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggins234 View Post
Only new but great info guys, got to see Lynsey win last Saturday!!
welcome muggins!

i read in a newspaper that the us open is conor niland's best chance of qualifying for his first grand slam tournament, apparently its niland's best surface, so i hope they are right

emily madill had a mixed day in france, she was very unlucky to be drawn against the number four seed from spain, but she had better luck in the doubles she won her first round
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 02:35 AM   #570
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope Niland can qualify,