irish tennis - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 30th, 2009, 12:36 PM   #466
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: irish tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLF View Post
It's the Ulster Senior Open next week in Belfast. Top seed in the mens event is Irish Davis Cup player Colin O'Brien who I lost to in this event last year and top seed in the women's is Mariyana Levova, will be interesting to see her play. I'm playing singles and mixed. Draws are here :

http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...8-AE59CD88E467
Thanks 4 the info & good luck to you!

Probably a Levova-McCullough final again, hopefully the scoreline will be closer than the last time!
Good luck also to O'Brien, Tony Rush in the B singles and Levova/Glancy.

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 30th, 2009, 08:22 PM   #467
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaidisova28 View Post
That's too bad

I'll live in one of those empty houses!!!

Who is the top player, Kelly?
Yes Kelly, but she seriously is at the end of her career.

With the recession there are whole housing estates that are like 80% empty.
Old May 31st, 2009, 08:02 PM   #468

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Nottingham [CH]

QR1: R.Bopanna [IND] def. C.O'Brien [IRL] 6-2 6-1
QR1: R.Klaasen [RSA] def. B.King [IRL] 6-3 6-2

Furth, Germany [CH]

QR1: L.Sorensen [IRL] d. J.Souza [BRA/6] 1-6 6-4 6-3
QR2: L.Sorensen [IRL] d. G.Trujillo-Soler [ESP] 6-2 6-2
QFR: M-A.Lopez Jaen [ESP/2] vs. L.Sorensen [IRL]

Come back soon Tati
Old May 31st, 2009, 08:17 PM   #469
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to Louk.
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 12:26 AM   #470
country flag Ciarán

Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Louk

Paszek & Chakvetadze & Vaidisova & Sharapova & Pavlyuchenkova & Vekic.
Ciarán is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 12:40 AM   #471
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 06:51 PM   #472

QFR: L.Sorensen [IRL] d. M-A.Lopez Jaen [ESP/2] 7-6(2) 6-2

Great win for Louk, Lopez Jaen is ranked 178 in the world!

1st Round: L.Sorensen [IRL/Q] vs. P.Lorenzi [ITA]

Come back soon Tati
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 05:05 PM   #473
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Sorensen def. Lorenzi 6-3 1-6 6-3

Also, Tristan Farron-Mahon made it to the semi finals of a Futures event in Egypt last week! The rankings haven't updated due to us being in the middle of a Slam, but he could go up by about 100 spots or so.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 05:23 PM   #474

Great win for Louk, faces number 7 seed Ramirez-Hidalgo next. Starting to get his ranking back up

Haha didn't even notice he was playing there, good week for him!

Come back soon Tati
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 11:35 PM   #475
*Sesil*

Great win.

Wasn't Farron-Mahon a talented junior, pity it hasn't transferred to ATP.
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 04:59 PM   #476

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
Great win.

Wasn't Farron-Mahon a talented junior, pity it hasn't transferred to ATP.
Yeah he was ranked like #42 or something!

Louk retired while trailing 63 21 in his 2nd round match, hopefully it was just a precaution and he is not injured again!

Come back soon Tati
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 07:58 PM   #477
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Oh, God, poor Louk He has to be one of the most injury-prone players I've ever seen.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 07:43 PM   #478
country flag MLF

MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute

Lynsey McCullough won the Ulster Senior Open today. She beat Mariyana Levova 6-3 7-5 in the final. They won the doubles together and Lynsey also won the mixed doubles. She and Carlos Miranda beat Levova and Daniel Glancey 6-4 6-2.

Colin O'Brien won the men's final 6-2 6-2 over Daniel Glancey.
MLF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 09:09 PM   #479

Good tournament or Lynsey Ł900 for the winner

Come back soon Tati
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 09:12 PM   #480
country flag Ciarán

Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Lynsey! Complete sweep

Paszek & Chakvetadze & Vaidisova & Sharapova & Pavlyuchenkova & Vekic.
Ciarán is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote