irish tennis - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2009, 10:32 AM   #376
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: irish tennis

$25k Osprey, FL
Qualie Draw

(8)Aranza Salut (ARG) v Riza Zalameda (USA)
Olga Boulytcheva (RUS) v Jacqueline Bohannon (USA)

Maryna Zhyt'ska (UKR) v Brie Whitehead (USA)
(11)Kelly Liggan (IRL) v Nicole Cleaves (USA)

She should win at least two matches here, Salut will be tough though.

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2009, 07:35 PM   #377
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Nottingham ITF, Grade 4

FITZGERALD, Ciaran (IRL) [11] vs. COCCO, Gianluca (GBR) [LL]
MADILL, Emily (IRL) [14] vs. BAMBURAC, Sabrina (GBR) [WC]
LOHAN, Sinead (IRL) VS. JONAH, Jennifer (GBR) [Q]

Great chances for all to win a match. Hope Sinead's ITF debut is a success! Unfortunately, as it's a 64 draw, she has to win at least two matches to pick up some points. But still, her most likely second round opponent is the 13th seed who is playing for the first time in 2009 and didn't win a match in her last 5 outings in 2008.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 09:48 PM   #378

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

V.excited about Lohans debut, hopefully it goes well!!

Kelly won her first qualie match, plays Zhyt'ska next, who only beat Whitehead in three So she should definitely win!!
(11)Kelly Liggan (IRL) v Nicole Cleaves (USA) 75 62

Barry King & Colin O'Brien playing in Russia this week and Conor Niland playing a Futures in France. Good luck to them all!

EDIT: Tony Rush won his 2nd Round doubles & pulled out of his QF, so that means he is 2-0 in his U18s career so far 2.5 points for him, not bad for his first tournament.

EDIT2: John Morrissey playing a Grade 2 this week. Should win his first round and will probably play number one seed Boluda next. Cant wait to see how well he does against him, apparently he is the future of tennis, the next Rafa Nadal.

Come back soon Tati

Last edited by Tennis-Chick : Apr 13th, 2009 at 04:56 PM.
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 09:50 PM   #379
country flag Ciarán

Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on qualifying for TT Charleston too, Kirsty

Paszek, Chakvetadze, Vaidisova, Sharapova, Pavlyuchenkova & Vekic.
Ciarán is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 10:01 PM   #380

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciarán. View Post

Congrats on qualifying for TT Charleston too, Kirsty
I was v.lucky We should play doubles in some tournament!

Come back soon Tati
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 11:11 PM   #381
country flag Ciarán

Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis-Chick View Post
I was v.lucky We should play doubles in some tournament!
Defo
Anytime bbz

Old Apr 13th, 2009, 01:40 AM   #382
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis-Chick View Post
Kelly won her first qualie match, plays Zhyt'ska next, who only beat Whitehead in three So she should definitely win!!
Poor Brie.

Busy week for the Irish players across all levels - I hope they haven't all been knocked out by Wednesday Poor John, his first round opponent is ranked 119 so it's by no means a guaranteed win, and then Boluda. If it was any other surface than clay, I'd give John at least a fighting chance but Boluda really does seem to be ridiculous on clay.

Well done on qualifying, Tennis-Chick. I never play TT so for a few minutes there I was scratching my head thinking that "TT Charleston" was some real-life tennis tournament up in the North.
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 08:54 AM   #383
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

It will be very interesting with sinead's debut this week
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 02:46 PM   #384

Quote:
Originally Posted by polly View Post
It will be very interesting with sinead's debut this week
I'm actually really excited about how she does here, it would be great for her to get a win or two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipp View Post
Poor Brie.

Busy week for the Irish players across all levels - I hope they haven't all been knocked out by Wednesday Poor John, his first round opponent is ranked 119 so it's by no means a guaranteed win, and then Boluda. If it was any other surface than clay, I'd give John at least a fighting chance but Boluda really does seem to be ridiculous on clay.

Well done on qualifying, Tennis-Chick. I never play TT so for a few minutes there I was scratching my head thinking that "TT Charleston" was some real-life tennis tournament up in the North.
If it was I would have lost first round qualie 6-0 6-0

Come back soon Tati
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 02:50 PM   #385
country flag Ciarán

I got in to Charleston as a LL

Old Apr 13th, 2009, 04:54 PM   #386

Second result of the week is also good

Russia Futures 2
MD

Colin O'BRIEN (IRL) d. (LL)Alexander STAKHEEV (RUS)* 6-3 6-3

Ciarán we play each other in TT

Come back soon Tati
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 08:26 PM   #387
country flag Tipp

Sinead lost 5-7 6-1 6-4 Oh, well, maybe she'll pick up her first points in the doubles.

Emily won 6-0 6-2 and Ciaran won 7-5 6-2
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 08:44 PM   #388

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipp View Post
Sinead lost 5-7 6-1 6-4 Oh, well, maybe she'll pick up her first points in the doubles.

Emily won 6-0 6-2 and Ciaran won 7-5 6-2
Awh tough luck Sinéad Who is she playing doubles with?

Well done to Madill and Fitz

Come back soon Tati
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 10:13 PM   #389
country flag Tipp

Cassidy Crawford, an unranked British girl. They're playing another unranked pair in the first round, then the top seeds in the second
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 10:49 PM   #390

Olga Boulytcheva (RUS) d. Riza Zalameda (USA) 64 75
(11)Kelly Liggan (IRL) d. Maryna Zhyt'ska (UKR) 62 62

One winnable match away from the MD

Come back soon Tati