irish tennis - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 16th, 2009, 03:17 PM   #331
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of
Re: irish tennis

Nicely done, Kelly Great chance for her to string two wins together for the first time in '09.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 16th, 2009, 05:29 PM   #332
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah If she can't beat Mills she should probably give up.
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 05:31 PM   #333
country flag Ciarán

Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute

John

Paszek & Chakvetadze & Vaidisova & Sharapova & Pavlyuchenkova & Vekic.
Ciarán is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 11:49 PM   #334
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Johns up to 75 in the world

Liggan Def Mills 7-5, 6-1 I think this is her first MD of 2009

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 12:01 PM   #335

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

(5) Lauren Albanese (USA) v (Q)Kelly Liggan (IRL)
Lena Litvak (USA) v Maria Mokh (RUS)

Veronica Spiegel (ARG) v (Q)Jennifer Elie (USA)
(2)Chanelle Scheepers (RSA) v Florencia Molinero (ARG)

Kellys Quarter, tough first round

Come back soon Tati
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 07:29 PM   #336
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

I wonder who will be on the irish federation cup team this year?
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 10:39 PM   #337

Theres not many top players to chose from, I guess the only definite is Kelly Liggan, and probably Amy Bowtell. What do you think?

Come back soon Tati
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 11:05 PM   #338

Grade 1, Malaysia

David THOMSON (GBR) (9) BYE
John MORRISSEY (IRL) Vs Sebastian LAVIE (NZL)

Tough first round for John, one of the best unseeded players in the draw, but Im sure he can beat him

Sam BARRY (IRL) (13) BYE
Yoannis HILELIS (FRA) Vs Xin GAO (CHN)

Sam should reach the 3rd round easily.

Come back soon Tati
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 11:25 PM   #339
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis-Chick View Post
Theres not many top players to chose from, I guess the only definite is Kelly Liggan, and probably Amy Bowtell. What do you think?
I suppose Liggan, Bowtell and Madill. Stupid dept of foregin affairs where the hell is Levova's passport
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 11:23 PM   #340
country flag Cat in the hat

Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light

barry king has reached the quarters of a 15k event in india beating the number one seed along the way! good luck to him
Cat in the hat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 02:28 PM   #341
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Well done, Barry

Disastrous results from Malaysia, unfortunately. Sam lost 6-0 6-3 to a qualifier and John had to retire at 5-3 in his match. He also withdrew from doubles so it must be pretty bad.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 02:34 PM   #342
country flag Ciarán

Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute

John

Old Mar 19th, 2009, 06:12 PM   #343

John and Sam

Barry lost in the QF as well 64 64 Still a good week for him

Come back soon Tati
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 06:13 PM   #344

John and Sam

Barry lost in the QF as well 64 64 Still a good week for him

Come back soon Tati
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 06:14 PM   #345
country flag Ciarán

Only need to tell us once Kirsty