irish tennis - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 28th, 2009, 09:51 PM   #286
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: irish tennis

Kelly lost 6-0 6-1 Only won 28% of the points, 5dfs, 0/2 in break points converted....

Very bad match for Kelly, although I didn't expect her to beat Mara she mustn't be playing v.well lately.

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 28th, 2009, 09:55 PM   #287
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

omg, I was so pleased when I saw she got ALT.

Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 05:27 PM   #288

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Amy's draw at the G3 in Sweden.

(1) Ellen Allgurin (SWE) vs. (Q) Marta Bertolaso (ITA)
Thale Mhyre (NOR) vs. Johanna Skoglund (SWE)
(LL) Denise Konig (GER) vs. Amy Bowtell (IRL)
(8) Agata Baranska (POL) vs. Amina St.Hill (SWE)

Come back soon Tati
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 05:28 PM   #289

Great to see Amy playing a Grade 3, and she cant of got a worse 1st Round draw, so she should take advantage of it!!

Come back soon Tati
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 01:00 PM   #290
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

well done to Amy, she won her first round match this morning against a girl from germany, she won something like 6-1 6-2, between now and july amy has zero points to defend
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 03:43 PM   #291
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Way to go Amy! Where did you read the result polly? I can't find them anywhere and the tournament site listed on ITF is no use.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 05:01 PM   #292
country flag orka_irl

orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all

The website is difficult to navigate but the draws are buried there somewhere...
http://www.tennisgymnasiet.se/ITF/ITF2009/index.html
orka_irl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 06:52 PM   #293
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Madill is 5th Alt for Gran Canaria qualy draw, I hope she can make it.
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 08:57 PM   #294

Sam Barry lost in the first round in Jarkata, INA To his doubles partner.

CAN WHITE, Zachary d. 5-IRL BARRY, Sam 62 76(2)

Come back soon Tati
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 12:37 PM   #295
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Amy BOWTELL (IRL) def. Agata BARANSKA (POL) 6-7(3) 6-4 6-3

OMG, way to go Amy!!!

She faces the top seed next, who double bagelled her previous opponent, so it's certainly gonna be a tough one, but even if she loses this win will push her easily inside the top 400.
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 06:24 AM   #296
country flag Brett.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute

I have been following this irish transexual girl, and her name is Ciaran. You should watch out for her because she is 24-2 this year
Brett. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 02:10 PM   #297
country flag Tipp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett. View Post
I have been following this irish transexual girl, and her name is Ciaran. You should watch out for her because she is 24-2 this year
Umm...okay?

Amy retired during her QF will Allgurin while down 3-6 0-1 I hope it's nothing serious. But seeing as she's played two tournaments in a row the past weeks, she probably wasn't planning on playing for a little while after this anyway. Still a good week for her!
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 05:33 PM   #298

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett. View Post
Her new name is Ciara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipp View Post
Umm...okay?

Amy retired during her QF will Allgurin while down 3-6 0-1 I hope it's nothing serious. But seeing as she's played two tournaments in a row the past weeks, she probably wasn't planning on playing for a little while after this anyway. Still a good week for her!
Bad luck Amy

Come back soon Tati
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 08:40 PM   #299

Algeria 1 - 1 Ireland

Conor Niland won & McGee lost to Chala. Louk Sorensen must be injured because he was supposed to play instead of McGee

Come back soon Tati
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 04:51 PM   #300
*Sesil*

OMG 1-1 against Algeria concede defeat now.