irish tennis - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2009, 08:47 PM   #241
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of
Re: irish tennis

best of luck to the Irish girls
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 04:43 PM   #242
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

The girls lost 3-0 to the Netherlands

Sinead lost her match 6-0 6-0 Wasn't expecting a scoreline like that, but de Vroome was the best player in the whole draw. McGreevy lost her match 6-1 6-1, and Sinead and Lynch lost 6-1 6-1

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 08:57 PM   #243

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

They lost 2-1 today to Luxembourg, so they will now play for 7-8 position tomorrow with Spain.

Sinead bounced back well after yesterday to defeat her oponent 6-0 6-0

Full results:
http://www.tenniseurope.org/pdf/junior/Winter%20Cups/2009/Results/G14/ZoneB/Day2.pdf

Come back soon Tati
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 04:28 PM   #244

The girls lost 3-0 to Spain, so they finished last over all. Disappointing weekend for them

http://www.tenniseurope.org/pdf/junior/Winter%20Cups/2009/Results/G14/ZoneB/Day3.pdf

Come back soon Tati
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 06:49 PM   #245
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

I thought Sinead would have done better
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 08:51 PM   #246

Some good news, Kelly won her $75k Midland qr1 and plays Paz next

Liggin (IRL) def Litvak (USA) 7-6(4), 6-4

Come back soon Tati
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 10:16 PM   #247

(8)Gabriela Paz VEN def. Kelly Liggan IRL 61 61

Come back soon Tati
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 10:17 PM   #248
country flag Ciarán

Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute

Why did I never know about this?

Paszek, Chakvetadze, Vaidisova, Sharapova, Pavlyuchenkova & Vekic.
Ciarán is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 10:21 PM   #249

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciarán. View Post
Why did I never know about this?
Call yourself an Irish tennis fan?!

Come back soon Tati
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 10:21 PM   #250
country flag Ciarán

Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the updates Kirsty

Old Feb 10th, 2009, 02:23 PM   #251
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Poor Kelly She hasn't managed to string two wins together this year. Are there no events with the bar for qualifaction low enough for her to gain automatic MD entry?

BTW, Tennis Ireland's report on the Winter Cup says that due to weather conditions the girl's flight was delayed by 12 hours and they arrived just hours before they had to play, which would explain the difference between Sinead's Day 1 and Day 2 scorelines.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 04:19 PM   #252

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipp View Post
Poor Kelly She hasn't managed to string two wins together this year. Are there no events with the bar for qualifaction low enough for her to gain automatic MD entry?

BTW, Tennis Ireland's report on the Winter Cup says that due to weather conditions the girl's flight was delayed by 12 hours and they arrived just hours before they had to play, which would explain the difference between Sinead's Day 1 and Day 2 scorelines.

Well she seems to play most of the time in the USA these days and I doubt she would make the MD directly into any of the $25k and up tournaments there, she would make the $1ok MD draws though. Maybe she should play some $1oks to get some more matches in.

Thanks for the info, I was really surprised to see she lost 6-0 6-0, but she probably didn't have enough time to adjust to the conditions. Also it's Sineads 14th Birthday today

Come back soon Tati
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 05:23 PM   #253
country flag Ciarán

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis-Chick View Post
Call yourself an Irish tennis fan?!
So rude.

Old Feb 10th, 2009, 06:31 PM   #254

Amy's quarter for the Grade Copenhagan

Amy BOWTELL (IRL) (6) Vs Abbi MELROSE (GBR)
Taro KEENS (GBR) defeated Leia KAUKONEN (FIN) 6-4 6-3
Cecilie Lundgaard MELSTED (DEN) Vs Hanna FURMANAVA (BLR)
Irina KHROMACHEVA (RUS) defeated Valeria OSADCHENKO (SWE) (3) 6-4 6-2

Easy enough draw to the quarterfinals, which she should easily reach, but then she will probably play Khromacheva again

Ciarán Fitzgerald also won his first round match

Come back soon Tati
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 07:18 PM   #255
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Honestly, I'd be delighted if she could just make QF. Playing a qualifer in the first round, which is always dangerous...and that Taro Keens girl beat her last year.

EDIT: Actually, I just had another look at the results page and it's been updated

Amy BOWTELL (IRL) (6) defeated Abbi MELROSE (GBR) 6-2 7-6(5)

Nicely done, Amy.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote