irish tennis - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 25th, 2009, 09:33 PM   #226
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: irish tennis

Sinead Lohan playing Les Petite As

Great for her to be playing this tournament, it always has all the top U14 players in the world, and this year is no different with Vickery, Duval, Uberalova, Jeanjean, etc playing it. Unfortunately she has drawn Jeanjean in the first round. Good luck to her, it would be amazing if she beat Jeanjean

Draw:
http://www.lespetitsas.com/programmation/Draw_Girls%20Singles%20Main%20Draw.pdf

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2009, 07:06 PM   #227

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Wheres my post about Lohan playing Les Petits As, I can't see it??!

Anyway she lost to Jeanjean 64 64, a good performance from her against one of the top U14 players in the world

Kelly won her first qualie match, 0 & 3, but lost 6-3 4-6 7-6(4) to Elie in the 2nd round.

Come back soon Tati
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 09:11 PM   #228
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Your other post showed up fine for me, Tennis-Chick.

Poor Sinead, I thought she was gonna be one of the lowest ranked girls in the draw but looking at the list now she was actually very unlucky not to get someone closer to her own ranking. Oh, well, she's still in the doubles.

BTW, when do you have to stop playing U14 events? I just looked up the Tennis Europe site and her DOB is 10/02/95, so she'll be turning 14 in a fortnight. So I assumed this was gonna be her last U14 event but the No. 2 ranked girl, Putintseva, was born on 07/01/95 and yet she's still playing here. Maybe you get taken off the rankings at the end of the month you turn 14.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 09:31 PM   #229

I dont really know much about U14 events, but it might be like the U18s wher you can play for the whole year you turn 14, which means Sinead stills has all of 2009 left.

I know, it was bad luck for her to play Jeanjean but Im sure it will give her alot of confidence knowing she can stay kinda tight with one of the top players in the world in her age group.

Sam Barry up to 95 in the world rankings

Come back soon Tati
Old Jan 28th, 2009, 08:45 AM   #230
country flag orka_irl

orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all

U14 is almost like ITF U18. In Europe, Sinead can keep playing U14 events until around October when the next Tennis Europe season starts. There's usually a gap in the calendar at the end of September and when it picks up again end-Oct, the new ages apply (so events will be advertised as '1996 & later'). In the US, it is full year 2009 so Sinead could still play U14 at Eddie Herr and Orange Bowl in November/December 2009.
orka_irl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2009, 10:52 PM   #231
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Thanks for the info, guys.

Sinead lost in doubles aswell

Good results from first round of $35k Challenger in Colombia, though.

Conor Niland IRL def Andre Miele BRA 6-4 6-2
Niland & Panfil [IRL/POL] def. Hocevar & Souza [BRA, 4]| 6-4 6-2
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 10:51 PM   #232
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Sam Barry is doing well.
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 11:25 PM   #233

$1ok Vale de Loba qualie draw is out, great to see Amy Bowtell as well as Mariyana in the draw:

http://www.premier-sports.org/downlo...es_open/19.pdf

Bowtell plays a player ranked in the #800s first so it will be a good test for her, unfortunately though they are both in the same section.

Good luck to both!!

Come back soon Tati
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 11:39 AM   #234
country flag Tipp

Well I would just be happy if the two of them win their first matches and get the chance to play each other Good luck, girls!

Also, Colin O' Brien made another Futures QF this week
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 11:05 PM   #235

Amy lost I'm glad she playing ITFs though, good experience for her.

Virag NEMETH (HUN) (3) defeated Amy BOWTELL (IRL) 6-1 6-1

No score from Levova's match. Expecting her to win

Come back soon Tati
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 12:10 PM   #236

Kelly's qualie draw at the $25k in USA

(5)Heidi El Tabakh (CAN) v Yi Chen (TPE)
Kelly Liggan (IRL) v Petra Padalikova (CZE)

Melisa Miranda-Otarola (CHI) v Paula Zabala (COL)
(14)Laura Siegemund (GER) v Brie Whitehead (USA)

Come back soon Tati
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 07:23 PM   #237

Kelly Liggan (IRL) v Petra Padalikova (CZE) 64 61

Come back soon Tati
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 08:40 PM   #238
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

Any word about Levova in Portugal?
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 08:42 PM   #239
country flag Tipp

She won her second round match against Ciraolo 6-3 6-0 but then lost in the third round to Virag 6-0 6-3

Edit: (5)Heidi El Tabakh (CAN) v Kelly Liggan (IRL) 61 64 Looks like that's it for the girls for another week.

Last edited by Tipp : Feb 3rd, 2009 at 02:50 AM.
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 05:19 PM   #240

Tennis Europe Winter Cups [U14]

Irish team:
Sinead Lohan
Susan McGreevy
Caroline Lynch
Captain: Galina Misiouriova

Irelands Draw

The best draw they could have gotten really, but de Vroome will be very hard to beat, but Sinead can do it
Starts tomorrow

Come back soon Tati