Yung-Jan Latisha Chan 2O14 Cheering Thread - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 29th, 2008, 05:11 AM   #751
country flag AJZ.

AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yung-Jan Chan 2OO8 Cheering Thread

This guy is pretty cute though. Keep him!

Her & Julian won 64 64 over Hutchins & Keothavong, good win Good luck in the third round guys

YJ coming to Montreal

Ai Sugiyama. Jie Zheng. Zi Yan. Tamira Paszek.
Yaroslava Shvedova. Nuria&MariaJose. Yung-Jan Chan. Elena Vesnina. Flavia Pennetta.
AJZ. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 29th, 2008, 06:41 AM   #752
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't know it was moved to court 18;I could've followed it.Glad they won it.

Next round it would be either Murray/Huber or Tursunov/Petrova,could it be any tougher?

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Simona Halep Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Alisa Kleybanova Nadia Petrova
RND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2008, 06:40 AM   #753
country flag tim2502

tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfman5 View Post
Alright thanks. I wondered that, because I thought it might be a nice idea to start an English fansite for her. What do you guys think?
Oh You are a big Latisha fan!!!
You are so nice

Today ,YJ/Knowel will face Murray/Huber on court2.
Hopefully ,we can see the match!
Keep going!!

I noticed that according to Latisha's website said that her next tourment is East West Bank Classic .

There are 2 weeks what would she do?
Venus Williams !Chuang Chia-Jung !Lucie Safarova !Zheng Jie
Agnieszka Radwanska !Ayumi Morita !Tamarine Tanasugarn!Peng Shuai !
-----------------------------------------------------------
forever Lindsay Davenport

Last edited by tim2502 : Jul 1st, 2008 at 06:48 AM.
tim2502 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2008, 07:18 AM   #754
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

I would wish good luck, but nearly all of my favorite players have gone down now so i'm afraid i'll jinx her.

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2008, 10:59 AM   #755
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute

Yung-Jan's officially into Beijing singles field. I was so afraid she might just miss it.
Good luck and make Taiwan proud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitsansh View Post
ITF places announced for 2008 Olympic Tennis Event

They go to:
Maria Koryttseva, Ukraine
Yung-Jan Chan, Chinese Taipei
Ayumi Morita, Japan
Nuria Llagostera-Vives, Spain
Alicia Molik, Australia
Selima Sfar, Tunisia

Presumably, Morita will play doubles with Ai Sugiyama.
Quote:
30 Jun 2008
ITF places announced for 2008 Olympic Tennis Event
The ITF announced today that that the following six men and six women would receive ITF Places in the upcoming Olympic Tennis Event in Beijing. ITF Places are awarded to players who do not meet the direct acceptance requirements of the tournament but who, in the view of the ITF Olympic Committee, meet other criteria that would enhance the field for the 2008 competition.

Men’s Singles

Kevin Anderson, South Africa
Jonas Bjorkman, Sweden
Kei Nishikori, Japan
Nicolas Massu, Chile
Max Mirnyi, Belarus
Peng Sun, China

Women’s Singles

Maria Koryttseva, Ukraine
Yung-Jan Chan, Chinese Taipei
Ayumi Morita, Japan
Nuria Llagostera-Vives, Spain
Alicia Molik, Australia
Selima Sfar, Tunisia

The entry of these players has been endorsed by their respective National Associations and National Olympic Committees.

“Each of the players who has been awarded an ITF Place brings special qualities to the field for the 2008 Olympic Tennis Event, “ said ITF President Francesco Ricci Bitti. “Some of the players are young competitors from under-represented parts of the world while others are former medallists or long-standing participants in their country’s Davis Cup and Fed Cup efforts. Their desire to represent their countries in Beijing – and the desire of their countries to be represented by them – is in the true spirit of Olympic competition.”

“This is probably the best news I've had since 2004,” said Molik. “I have played in two Olympics and I have to say they're the absolute highlight of my career. Nothing comes close to playing in the Olympics, representing your country. It is the most amazing experience any individual can have. It was always a childhood dream of mine.”

“This is fantastic news,” said Jonas Bjorkman. “It was my goal to make the Olympics this year, which is my last as a professional player. It will be my third participation after Atlanta and Athens and it's my dream to end my career with an Olympic medal for Sweden."

“I'm very happy. I'm always glad to represent my country,” said Massu. “Playing for Chile is always a top priority for me, especially because of the great memories I have from four years ago.”

Last edited by RND : Jul 1st, 2008 at 11:42 AM.
Old Jul 1st, 2008, 11:08 AM   #756
RND

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim2502 View Post
I noticed that according to Latisha's website said that her next tourment is East West Bank Classic .

There are 2 weeks what would she do?
I guess a rest would be the best thing for her now.She's played loads of tournaments for assuring her places in the Olympics.About time to have some deserved relaxation.

She didn't do it very well in the US last year,the summer time.Here it could be a real chance to get her ranking up with some decent results,better get herself fresh and ready for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty. View Post
I would wish good luck, but nearly all of my favorite players have gone down now so i'm afraid i'll jinx her.
Don't worry,she needs your wishes.

Old Jul 1st, 2008, 05:32 PM   #757
RND

Fail to make it farther in mixed.Stopped by Huber and Murray.Not too surprised,but a bit disappointed,indeed.They were actually holding a break point at 3-5* second set,if they managed to take it,it was Knowle to serve.Not to mention they actually saved like 3 match points.

Well,be prepared for the summer hardcourts which you are best at.

Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 02:32 AM   #758
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

A bit disappointing Wimbledon for her.

Good luck in the next stretch of hardcourts!

Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 08:40 PM   #759
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

It's a bit late, but here's my pics from Rosmalen:

Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 08:41 PM   #760
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

And part 2:

I see a few are not showing up, I hope it's just my computer overworking....
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 01:07 AM   #761
RND

Very nice pics,Linda(?)!And how nice of you to get them here. Thank you.

Old Jul 4th, 2008, 03:46 AM   #762
Lefty.
박규리

Thanks so much for posting Linda!

Old Jul 5th, 2008, 01:23 PM   #763
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pics Linda
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2008, 09:21 AM   #764
country flag tim2502

tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold

thank you Linda
very nice pics.
Venus Williams !Chuang Chia-Jung !Lucie Safarova !Zheng Jie
Agnieszka Radwanska !Ayumi Morita !Tamarine Tanasugarn!Peng Shuai !
-----------------------------------------------------------
forever Lindsay Davenport
tim2502 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2008, 01:41 AM   #765
RND

Chan and Lu for adidas "Made for Beijing" campaign.

(Don't like her looks here. Too heavy make-up and the outfit's quite unflattering,making her look huge.)

Chuang,Chan for Eva Airline sponsorship conference.

Chuang,Chan for Taiwan Mobile(Telecom) sponsorship party.