Yung-Jan Latisha Chan 2O14 Cheering Thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 13th, 2007, 02:39 PM   #61
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yung-Jan Chan 2007 Cheering Thread - The whole new start !

Now they (Chan&Chuang) are facing Yan and Zheng again.

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Simona Halep Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Alisa Kleybanova Nadia Petrova
RND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 13th, 2007, 02:52 PM   #62
country flag georgekuo1017

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of

Good luck

M.Kirilenko / A.Ivanovic / C.Wozniacki / A.Pavlyuchenkova
T.Paszek / M.Domachowska / D.Cibulkova / Agnes Szavay
georgekuo1017 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2007, 12:27 PM   #63
country flag bendoyle

bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice

beat Yan / Zheng again.
bendoyle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2007, 08:48 AM   #64
country flag bendoyle

bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice

chan chuang are in final
Old Mar 17th, 2007, 10:17 AM   #65
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute

Pacific Life Open Doubles Final- TierI
:1]Lisa Raymond(USA)/Samantha Stosur(AUS) def. [5]Chan/Chuang(TPE) 63 75

Still a great week! Bring this winning morale to Miami!

Last edited by RND : Mar 21st, 2007 at 12:51 PM.
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 09:01 PM   #66
country flag HAOCHEN-GOAT

HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats for the Pacific Life run

Yung-Jan will play Nuria Llagostera in R1 in Miami. If she wins, she will play Sharapova in R2.

Hope she can get her first singles win this year here Llagostera is coming back from an injury. She has special ranking. She has been playing ITFs last weeks.

Sharapova is not at her best too, so maybe she can bring us a surprise

Good luck Yung-Jan !

There you can watch all my pics of Madrid and other tournaments Help me to share it ^^
HAOCHEN-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 12:39 PM   #67
RND

Sony Ericsson Open Singles R1- TierI
Yung-Jan Chan(TPE) vs. Nuria Llagostera Vives(ESP)
Maybe the first win of 2007...?
I bought a Sony Ericsson w810i hoping that she could get her first win of the season in Sony Ericsson Open.
::Yung-Jan Chan(TPE) def. Nuria Llagostera Vives(ESP) 62 63

Sony Ericsson Open Singles R2- TierI
Yung-Jan Chan(TPE) vs. [1]Maria Sharapova(RUS)
:1]Maria Sharapova(RUS) def. Yung-Jan Chan(TPE) 63 62
I'm watching this match offered by nouf.I'm actually very happy about how Yung-Jan handles Sharapova's powerful groundstrokes.And it's very nice to know many points of Yung-Jan's are created by Yung-Jan herself,but not given away by Sharapova. The match is a lot closer than the score can reflect,with all Yung-Jan's 6 BPs blown.

Sony Ericsson Open Doubles R1- TierI
[8]Chan/Chuang(TPE) vs. Eleni Danilidou(GRE)/Jasmin Woehr(GER)
Tough first round (Let's put it in this way:the whole draw is STRONG.). And potential Chan/Chuang-Yan/Zheng QF again.
:8]Chan/Chuang(TPE) def. Eleni Danilidou(GRE)/Jasmin Woehr(GER) 63 60

Sony Ericsson Open Doubles R2- TierI
[8]Chan/Chuang(TPE) vs. Michaella Krajicek(NED)/Galina Voskoboeva(RUS)
:8]Chan/Chuang(TPE) def. Michaella Krajicek(NED)/Galina Voskoboeva(RUS) 63 46 10-5

Sony Ericsson Open Doubles QF- TierI
[8]Chan/Chuang(TPE) vs. [3]Zi Yan/Jie Zheng(CHN)
:8]Chan/Chuang(TPE) def. [3]Zi Yan/Jie Zheng(CHN) 64 64

Sony Ericsson Open Doubles SF- TierI
[1]Lisa Raymond(USA)/Samantha Stosur(AUS) vs. [8]Chan/Chuang(TPE)
:1]Lisa Raymond(USA)/Samantha Stosur(AUS) def. [8]Chan/Chuang(TPE) 64 64

Last edited by RND : Sep 30th, 2007 at 10:04 AM.
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 01:22 PM   #68

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of

pls win a single match!

Old Mar 25th, 2007, 04:55 AM   #69
RND

I'm watching this match offered by nouf.I'm actually very happy about how Yung-Jan handles Sharapova's powerful groundstrokes.And it's very nice to know many points of Yung-Jan's are created by Yung-Jan herself,but not given away by Sharapova. The match is a lot closer than the score can reflect,with all Yung-Jan's 6 BPs blown.

And good luck today in doubles.

Old Mar 25th, 2007, 12:57 PM   #70
country flag bendoyle

Go Chan!
Old Mar 27th, 2007, 10:52 AM   #71
country flag HAOCHEN-GOAT

HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y.J.CHANfan View Post

And good luck today in doubles.
I really had fun following the livescore It was exciting at some stages. Pity that chances... but she will do better next time She needs this kind of matches.

There you can watch all my pics of Madrid and other tournaments Help me to share it ^^
HAOCHEN-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 02:58 PM   #72
RND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y.J.CHANfan View Post
Now they (Chan&Chuang) are facing Yan and Zheng again.

Old Mar 30th, 2007, 01:34 PM   #73
RND

I wanna see a revenge (against Raymond/Stosur).

Old Mar 30th, 2007, 03:16 PM   #74

good luck in SF

Old Mar 31st, 2007, 01:59 PM   #75
RND

Not a bad loss at all.It was a very good match according to theyselves.Just that Raymond and Stosur proved too strong.Hope they can keep working hard and finally find out a way to beat the top teams.
However,I have a bad news: Chia-Jung seemed to hurt her knees again. I suppose that's no big deal......