Yung-Jan Latisha Chan 2O14 Cheering Thread - Page 199 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 24th, 2011, 08:05 AM   #2971
country flag JeffreyGOLU

JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all
Re: Yung-Jan Latisha Chan 2O11 Cheering Thread

congrat for a 6-1 6-4 win today, keep going and qualify it!!!
JeffreyGOLU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 26th, 2011, 01:11 AM   #2972
country flag tim2502

tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold

one more plzzzzzz!
Venus Williams !Chuang Chia-Jung !Lucie Safarova !Zheng Jie
Agnieszka Radwanska !Ayumi Morita !Tamarine Tanasugarn!Peng Shuai !
-----------------------------------------------------------
forever Lindsay Davenport
tim2502 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 01:25 AM   #2973
country flag robinlee528

robinlee528 is just really nice robinlee528 is just really nice robinlee528 is just really nice robinlee528 is just really nice robinlee528 is just really nice robinlee528 is just really nice robinlee528 is just really nice robinlee528 is just really nice robinlee528 is just really nice robinlee528 is just really nice robinlee528 is just really nice

won!! 6-1 6-0
now one more to qualify it!! Go girl!

(pic by Latisha's mom)

GO~Taiwan! GO~Latisha !!!

I love Chan Yung-Jan ! ! !

YJ>>Amazing power in Asia
robinlee528 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 05:02 AM   #2974
country flag Chakvenus

Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future

Anybody know who she'll be playing doubles with at the USO? It seems her regular slam partner Niculescu might be with Hsieh. I hope not Rodionova...that partnership's already proven to be a giant fail
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 07:10 AM   #2975
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

She always steps it up for the big ones
SF: Doubles Sunderland, Kuala Lumpur
Singles: 83// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 09:30 PM   #2976
country flag tim2502

tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold

This girl is crazy.
Latisha def. Kulikova in 193 mins.
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 09:34 PM   #2977
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

As I said it's really great to see her doing well again ! Seems like she can just step it up at GS though
She defeated 60 of her 160 points already ! With a friendly draw I can see her moving to the 3rd round again
SF: Doubles Sunderland, Kuala Lumpur
Singles: 83// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 12:55 AM   #2978
country flag KanSuke

KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute

Facing Petrova
KanSuke is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 04:33 AM   #2979
country flag tim2502

Old Aug 28th, 2011, 11:35 PM   #2980
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

My report from QR2:
Chan vs. Jurikova:
I never spend too much time on Grandstand so this time I decided to watch this match since nothing else that I found interesting was going on and I wanted to sit on a court with real chairs so I can sit back, and none of the outer courts have that. The match was much closer than the score and I really felt bad for Lenka because she was really good and deserved more than one game though. Chan is a big girl and she barely made any UEs. Lenka tried everything and Chan was just amazing. She got to every ball. Lenka tried to move her around court but Chan just got to every ball and hit it even harder and even on drop shots Chan was there every time and she was really hitting the ball well. There was just absolutely nothing Lenka could do, and I felt bad for her because she was hitting almost as well as Chan. Both players had a lot of support from the crowd. Chan had a lot of Chinese and Taiwanese people cheering for her and Lenka only had a few people and they were the ones in her box, but they were cheering really loud for her. And some people really need to learn that you can’t stand during play. So many times the umpire would say “Ladies and Gentleman please take your seats, the players are waiting”, and the people standing were so oblivious. This happened so many times . I think I can see Chan getting into at least the top 50 if she keeps playing like this, and I think Jurikova can get to the top 100. There were many great rallies in this match, and like I said, it was much closer than the score. Oh, and it was really annoying that they didn’t have a scoreboard for this match so you had to memorize the score the whole time

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 04:46 PM   #2981
country flag robinlee528

robinlee528 is just really nice robinlee528 is just really nice robinlee528 is just really nice robinlee528 is just really nice robinlee528 is just really nice robinlee528 is just really nice robinlee528 is just really nice robinlee528 is just really nice robinlee528 is just really nice robinlee528 is just really nice robinlee528 is just really nice

thanks for sharing hellas

Old Aug 29th, 2011, 06:09 PM   #2982
country flag onionknight

onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice

doubles with rodionova as the 10th seed. the first two rounds don't look too intimidating, but that's also what i thought about cincinnati and montreal....
onionknight is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 08:17 PM   #2983
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute

Wow much aprreciate your report hellas, which is very good to hear. It's pretty funny like Phil said she seems to only get to take the best out of her in Grand Slams these days. She's definitely not like that as hellas describes on regular tour. I'll take that anyway. Good luck later against Petrova.

Yeah and the doubles draw is such a bless.....I actually see them getting it together and make a QF. Not sure where I get this feeling from though...

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Ayumi Morita Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Jarmila Gajdosova Nadia Petrova
RND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 09:02 PM   #2984
country flag Ayumilover.

Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold

Hellas, thank you soo much.

Good luck Latisha against Nadia!
Ayumilover. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 11:45 PM   #2985
country flag robinlee528

lost to Nadia Petrova 3-6 6-1 4-6
what a pity!!!
she broke Nadia's serve first in 3rd set....