Yung-Jan Latisha Chan 2O14 Cheering Thread - Page 108 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 17th, 2009, 12:20 PM   #1606
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yung-Jan Latisha Chan 2OO9 Cheering Thread

Finally hitting some good form again. May I say... take the title!

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Simona Halep Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Alisa Kleybanova Nadia Petrova
RND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 17th, 2009, 12:51 PM   #1607
country flag KanSuke

KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute

.........cameltoe

Anyways, quarter final Please win at least 3 games against Shahar
KanSuke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 01:11 PM   #1608
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute

You're NOT staring at it.

Let's just hope she won't get double bageled with the exhausted fatty body.

Old Sep 17th, 2009, 04:20 PM   #1609
country flag CrazyTennis

CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all

Just try your best Yung-Jan! You have nothing to lose!
CrazyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2009, 09:43 AM   #1610
country flag tim2502

tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold

She lost 3-6 1-6 to Peer.
Latisha
GL in Seoul.
Venus Williams !Chuang Chia-Jung !Lucie Safarova !Zheng Jie
Agnieszka Radwanska !Ayumi Morita !Tamarine Tanasugarn!Peng Shuai !
-----------------------------------------------------------
forever Lindsay Davenport
tim2502 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2009, 10:30 AM   #1611
country flag MarryKC

MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all

YJ in MD of Seoul

Kai-Chen's Official Website
MarryKC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2009, 12:06 PM   #1612
country flag KanSuke

KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute

4 games

Old Sep 18th, 2009, 12:16 PM   #1613
country flag KanSuke

I know, right
Old Sep 18th, 2009, 04:08 PM   #1614
RND

Old Sep 20th, 2009, 08:11 AM   #1615
country flag KanSuke

Yung-Jan has a Q in singles and she's playing with Spears in doubles against Ferguson/Maekawa.

The Q draw sucks, so it's pretty lucky to have drawn a qualifier
Old Sep 20th, 2009, 08:11 AM   #1616
country flag KanSuke

Take the chance YJ
Old Sep 20th, 2009, 08:23 AM   #1617
RND

As I look through the pics again, I find I LOVE this one. You can so see her determination in her eyes there (photo's taken in the match against Camerin). Shame that she lost to the ultimate winner again, but glad she looks to be heathier now, and she admitted in the interview that she found the biggest problem for her now came in "fitness", and she assured she'll work on that later in the year. And more importantly she said, she would put her hardest in every match. So I just hope she'll manage to get back near to her best before 2010 starts, and I think we'll have plenties to expect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim2502 View Post
She is playing a qualifier in the first round of Seoul (please not be it Ferguson. ), and then it probably will be 6th seed/friend Pavly. Actually not a bad draw. In the doubles she splits with Kata which is a good decision imao and partners Abi Spears this time.

Old Sep 20th, 2009, 08:30 AM   #1618
country flag tim2502

tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold

I think she will face Kai-Chen or Ferguson in the first round .
Venus Williams !Chuang Chia-Jung !Lucie Safarova !Zheng Jie
Agnieszka Radwanska !Ayumi Morita !Tamarine Tanasugarn!Peng Shuai !
-----------------------------------------------------------
forever Lindsay Davenport
tim2502 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2009, 08:35 AM   #1619
country flag KanSuke

YJ
Old Sep 20th, 2009, 08:40 AM   #1620
RND

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarrymeYungJan View Post
Yung-Jan has a Q in singles and she's playing with Spears in doubles against Ferguson/Maekawa.

The Q draw sucks, so it's pretty lucky to have drawn a qualifier
Sry I missed your post , but no, she'll most likely lose if Sophie the Bomb fills that place. 25% chance.