Yung-Jan Latisha Chan 2O14 Cheering Thread - Page 107 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 6th, 2009, 04:42 PM   #1591
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yung-Jan Latisha Chan 2OO9 Cheering Thread

Appreciative to see some posters doing YJ justice in that result thread. Still think they should've taken that first set though.

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Simona Halep Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Alisa Kleybanova Nadia Petrova
RND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 6th, 2009, 09:34 PM   #1592
country flag KanSuke

KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute

I know When that poster first said Kata should find another better partner I was like wtf?
KanSuke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 08:57 PM   #1593
country flag onionknight

onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice

YJ was actually holding the team together, in my opinion. She was hitting so many winners on Venus Williams's second serves in the epic 10th service game, and it was Kata who missed a volley on their only set point
onionknight is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 10:29 AM   #1594
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute

GZ draws out. To play Mathilde Johansson first round, if she wins, second seed Jie is ahead.

In doubles partners Srebotnik as the second seeds, facing the challenge of Lu and S.N. Sun .

Old Sep 14th, 2009, 06:29 AM   #1595
country flag KanSuke

KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute

Jie withdrew, so take this chance and do well here YJ
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 11:30 AM   #1596
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

YJ d. Johansson 61 61...

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 11:37 AM   #1597
country flag KanSuke

First MD win in a long long time
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 10:28 AM   #1598
country flag tim2502

tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold

Chanbotnik lost 4-6 6-2 3-10
Venus Williams !Chuang Chia-Jung !Lucie Safarova !Zheng Jie
Agnieszka Radwanska !Ayumi Morita !Tamarine Tanasugarn!Peng Shuai !
-----------------------------------------------------------
forever Lindsay Davenport
tim2502 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 10:46 AM   #1599
country flag KanSuke

holy crap
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 12:07 PM   #1600
RND

Oh well, maybe their not as good a paring as we'd think...

Still that could probably save some strength for her in the singles...Good shot on making her first QF of the year.

Old Sep 16th, 2009, 12:09 PM   #1601
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for tanking doubles YJ

Now focus on singles and let the crappy third tier CTA girls rock doubles
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 09:31 AM   #1602
country flag tim2502

tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold

The final set from *2-4 to 5-4* and 40-15* YJ had two mps and she wasted
but MEC hit 3 dfs in a row and YJ broke back to tiebreak.

YJ lost the first point and took 6 points in a row.
Finally, she won 6-3 3-6 7-6(2)
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 10:52 AM   #1603
country flag MarryKC

MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all

Well done,Chan

Kai-Chen's Official Website
MarryKC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 11:35 AM   #1604
country flag tim2502

From http://picture.sports.21cn.com/folde...8,0,20,1.shtml
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 11:38 AM   #1605
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

good job girl..

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote