Yung-Jan Latisha Chan 2O14 Cheering Thread - Page 103 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2009, 06:45 PM   #1531
country flag KanSuke

KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yung-Jan Latisha Chan 2OO9 Cheering Thread

YJ
KanSuke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2009, 06:53 PM   #1532
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute

Great match so far.

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Simona Halep Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Alisa Kleybanova Nadia Petrova
RND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 06:55 PM   #1533
country flag KanSuke

KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute

Join us
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 07:14 PM   #1534
country flag tim2502

tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold

She is a choker and a fighter.
a win is a win.
Good luck tomorrow
Venus Williams !Chuang Chia-Jung !Lucie Safarova !Zheng Jie
Agnieszka Radwanska !Ayumi Morita !Tamarine Tanasugarn!Peng Shuai !
-----------------------------------------------------------
forever Lindsay Davenport
tim2502 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 07:20 PM   #1535
country flag KanSuke

Phewwwww. Seriously this is bad, very bad for us fans' health
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 07:24 PM   #1536
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

feww..

good luck tomorrow YJ...only 1 ace..xD

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 07:24 PM   #1537

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

3 hours..

Old Aug 27th, 2009, 07:25 PM   #1538
country flag CrazyTennis

CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all

Yeah i agree lol....Like a damn roller coaster ride! Anyway good luck in the 3rd round of qualifying! LOl....was right bout her serve...back to her same serve again...one ace 6 double faults lol...
CrazyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 07:27 PM   #1539
country flag KanSuke

Her serve's been the same the whole time

That 18 aces thing is soooooo not real, Vaidisova gave all those aces to YJ
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 07:28 PM   #1540
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute

You know horror story always has the one survive.

Old Aug 27th, 2009, 07:29 PM   #1541
RND

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarrymeYungJan View Post
Her serve's been the same the whole time

That 18 aces thing is soooooo not real, Vaidisova gave all those aces to YJ
Frogs know how she managed to get 18.

Old Aug 27th, 2009, 07:30 PM   #1542
country flag KanSuke

Yeah
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 08:04 PM   #1543

YJ - Adamczak 46 03* really disappoiting..

Old Aug 29th, 2009, 08:40 PM   #1544

Adamczak d. Chan 64 64...horrible lost..

Old Aug 29th, 2009, 08:42 PM   #1545
country flag KanSuke

Yung-Jan

She's still got doubles with Kata