Yung-Jan Latisha Chan 2O14 Cheering Thread - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 25th, 2009, 08:58 PM   #1516
country flag KanSuke

KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yung-Jan Latisha Chan 2OO9 Cheering Thread

And broken
KanSuke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 25th, 2009, 09:32 PM   #1517
country flag KanSuke

KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute

Yung-Jan bye bye, 2R points bye bye

Old Aug 25th, 2009, 09:32 PM   #1518
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

She is up 3-0 in third set silly
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 09:33 PM   #1519
country flag KanSuke

Yes, while I was making that
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 09:41 PM   #1520
country flag KanSuke

Yeah, I totally jinxed Nicole
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 09:47 PM   #1521
country flag tim2502

tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold

She wins Nicole
Venus Williams !Chuang Chia-Jung !Lucie Safarova !Zheng Jie
Agnieszka Radwanska !Ayumi Morita !Tamarine Tanasugarn!Peng Shuai !
-----------------------------------------------------------
forever Lindsay Davenport
tim2502 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 09:56 PM   #1522
country flag KanSuke

Amazing
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 09:56 PM   #1523
country flag KanSuke

7-6(1) 2-6 6-2 with 18 aces
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 10:01 PM   #1524
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

Yeah I think that serve Stat strange . . 18 aces for Yung-Jan
Congrats to her !
Keep going !!!
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 10:13 PM   #1525
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarrymeYungJan View Post
Yeah, I totally jinxed Nicole

Well done YJ.

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Simona Halep Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Alisa Kleybanova Nadia Petrova
RND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 10:14 PM   #1526
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarrymeYungJan View Post
Yung-Jan bye bye, 2R points bye bye

I just saw this. Genius. You should post this in that GM thread.

But you were so right. I was so afraid she would be so tired and fade away like she always did. Well gladly no. Love you, our girl.

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Simona Halep Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Alisa Kleybanova Nadia Petrova
RND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 10:16 PM   #1527
country flag KanSuke

No, Nicole's fans will bash me
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 10:28 PM   #1528
country flag KanSuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y.J.CHANfan View Post
I just saw this. Genius. You should post this in that GM thread.

But you were so right. I was so afraid she would be so tired and fade away like she always did. Well gladly no. Love you, our girl.
I know, I really thought she's gonna give the match to Vaidisova after that 2nd set Reminded me of the match against Oudin

Glad she didn't
Old Aug 26th, 2009, 02:24 AM   #1529
country flag onionknight

onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice

cute interview with YJ on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxplC1wCU1w
onionknight is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 06:43 PM   #1530
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

YJ - Floris 76 67 24...

C'mon Yung-Jan..

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote