Yung-Jan Latisha Chan 2O14 Cheering Thread - Page 100 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 17th, 2009, 09:32 AM   #1486
country flag KanSuke

KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yung-Jan Latisha Chan 2OO9 Cheering Thread

Get some good rest YJ and have a wonderful Bday
KanSuke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 17th, 2009, 01:13 PM   #1487
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday YJ!
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 04:23 PM   #1488
country flag CrazyTennis

CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all

Happy birthday Yung-Jan! Hope you have many more great seasons to come!!!
CrazyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 11:54 PM   #1489
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

Hapopy birthday YJ..

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 06:09 PM   #1490
country flag KanSuke

KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute

Srebotnik fans said she and YJ are gonna partner up for USO

It's gonna be a hot team despite the fact Katarina just come back from injury
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 08:21 PM   #1491
country flag CrazyTennis

CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all

I hope thats true! Srebotnik is quite an accomplished player, Yung-Jan can learn a few things from her
CrazyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2009, 12:07 AM   #1492
country flag tim2502

tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold

Kata
Venus Williams !Chuang Chia-Jung !Lucie Safarova !Zheng Jie
Agnieszka Radwanska !Ayumi Morita !Tamarine Tanasugarn!Peng Shuai !
-----------------------------------------------------------
forever Lindsay Davenport
tim2502 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2009, 04:26 AM   #1493
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute

That's cool, but I'm not giving myself too much expectations. Good luck to them!

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Ayumi Morita Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Jarmila Gajdosova Nadia Petrova
RND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 01:59 PM   #1494
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Flushing Meadows

US Open Singles Q1-GS
[6]Yung-Jan Chan (TPE) vs. Nicole Vaidisova (CZE)

----------

US Open Doubles R1-GS
Chan/Katarina Srebotnik (TPE/SLO) vs. -/- (-/-)

Last edited by RND : Aug 25th, 2009 at 02:22 AM.
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 09:12 AM   #1495
Michael.
days are gone

Michael. has disabled reputation

heres some avatars if anybody wants to use them

SHUAI ZHANG («) STEFANIE VÖGELE
peng / niculescu / pliskova / hantuchova / li
vesnina / wozniak / hsieh / pliskova / cirstea
Michael. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 12:20 PM   #1496
RND

Re: Avatars

Thank you. Funny how we chose the same picture but came up with completely different avatars. I love your right bottom one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y.J.CHANfan View Post
And also actually I've made another four a few days ago as I was bored with my previous avatar. So here they are.

(But apparently I took the first one! )

Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 12:25 PM   #1497
country flag KanSuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y.J.CHANfan View Post
Thank you. Funny how we chose the same picture but came up with completely different avatars. I love your right bottom one.

And also actually I've made another four a few days ago as I was bored with my previous avatar. So here they are.

(But apparently I took the first one! )
Really different coloring I love the third and forth one too.

The second one she just looks too big
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 12:28 PM   #1498
country flag HAOCHEN-GOAT

HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarrymeYungJan View Post

The second one she just looks too big

There you can watch all my pics of Madrid and other tournaments Help me to share it ^^
HAOCHEN-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 01:03 PM   #1499
RND

No, anyone in action would look big. Even if as fit as Safina. *deluded*

Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 01:25 PM   #1500
country flag KanSuke

OMG YJ's much better