Pictures of Myskina and Maria - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 25th, 2006, 11:35 AM   #1
country flag TaliaSecondServe

TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all
Pictures of Myskina and Maria

The best Myskina photo EVER

And the only photo where Maria really looks alike Kournikova

What do you think?

Last edited by TaliaSecondServe : Dec 25th, 2006 at 02:35 PM.
TaliaSecondServe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 25th, 2006, 11:37 AM   #2
country flag FrenchY52

FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pictures of Myskina and Maria

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaliaSecondServe View Post

What do you think?
ahh Tati's nose isn't so ugly finally
Old Dec 25th, 2006, 11:40 AM   #3
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

it's really only masha's complexion that makes her look a bit like kournikova cause she's got make-up on. but she still looks nice though & so does nastya
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2006, 11:48 AM   #4
country flag ioni

ioni has a reputation beyond repute ioni has a reputation beyond repute ioni has a reputation beyond repute ioni has a reputation beyond repute ioni has a reputation beyond repute ioni has a reputation beyond repute ioni has a reputation beyond repute ioni has a reputation beyond repute ioni has a reputation beyond repute ioni has a reputation beyond repute ioni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchY52 View Post
ahh Tati's nose isn't so ugly finally
does that make you feel better ??? ...
ioni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2006, 11:57 AM   #5
country flag hingis-seles

hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute

Nice picture of Anastasia. Terrible picture of Maria. You could have used one of her "HOT" pictures instead of this one. (Like the one where she's sitting and looking to the side - an advertisement for her perfume).
Old Dec 25th, 2006, 12:16 PM   #6

TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all

Quote:
You could have used one of her "HOT" pictures instead of this one. (Like the one where she's sitting and looking to the side - an advertisement for her perfume).
I didn't mean to post a nice and hot Maria pic. I don't think that she looks alike Kournikova on those pics including Parluxe adverts and so on. I don't think she has anything in common with Anna really. But on this pic she resembles Anna and I found it amusing .
Old Dec 25th, 2006, 12:18 PM   #7

Quote:
it's really only masha's complexion that makes her look a bit like kournikova cause she's got make-up on.
Yeah, and the hair-do and the jacket and what is more - her face expression. Don't know why but for me it all look like Anna style.
Old Dec 25th, 2006, 12:34 PM   #8
country flag SonyaCengiz

SonyaCengiz is just really nice SonyaCengiz is just really nice SonyaCengiz is just really nice SonyaCengiz is just really nice SonyaCengiz is just really nice SonyaCengiz is just really nice SonyaCengiz is just really nice SonyaCengiz is just really nice SonyaCengiz is just really nice SonyaCengiz is just really nice SonyaCengiz is just really nice

Nice picture from Anastasia
SonyaCengiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2006, 01:06 PM   #9
country flag Sefo

Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of

I've seen much better photos of Maria than this one. Try harder.
Sefo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2006, 01:35 PM   #10

Sefo, are you blind or what? Read what is written above Maria pic. It's not her best photo!!!
Old Dec 25th, 2006, 02:00 PM   #11
country flag Sefo

Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of

Yes I read that before, but for some reason I thought you meant "the only photo where Maria catch up with Kournikova", because if you did, you're wrong.
Old Dec 25th, 2006, 02:06 PM   #12

Sefo, I meant resembles Kournikova... probably "looks alike" are not the right words?! I like Maria and Anna a lot and not the one to judge who looks better. For me it was just weird that people said Maria looks alike Kournikova. For me they are completely different, expect the photo that I posted

Anna

Last edited by TaliaSecondServe : Dec 25th, 2006 at 02:12 PM.
Old Dec 25th, 2006, 02:19 PM   #13
country flag Sefo

Ok, I got you. And you're right, they are completely different. Anna is more bitchy. Maria is calmer, more like Gwyneth Paltrow type.
Old Dec 25th, 2006, 05:16 PM   #14
country flag mashamaniac

mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold

Yeah,masha Looks Great But Not That Much Alike Anna-k,how U Mean??

Official Bookkeeper of the Maria Mafia
Cheering Tennis Sweeties:

Wozniacki ** Azarenka ** Vaidisova ** Cornet ** Cirstea ** Golovin
mashamaniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2006, 05:21 PM   #15
country flag Natalicious

Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute

nastya looks beautiful