~Petra Martic~ - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 16th, 2007, 07:24 PM   #91
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

she's gonna be on bwin.com tomorrow vs. ozegovic. it could be a tough match, but i think she is better than nika. a win puts her just above lucic at about 440. a loss puts her in the 500s. the winner of that match has a very tough semi vs either meusburger or ondraskova
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2007, 07:40 PM   #92
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

What a match this was from Petra!
I have lots of pictures and videos from it!
She made Greta Arn look less then ordinary!
Petra plays so easy, her shots are so natural, she has fantastic serve not just for a 16 yearold, her second serve is very impressive too!
I enjoyed her backhand down the line winners!
Today she started very well, Greta couldn't get into match because Martic was mixing her game great, hiting some great serves, backand winners and some nice drop shots! In the second set Arn started to fight harder and Petra became nervous and lost confidence, so there was a period where she hardly won any points, til 0/3 in the third set!
That was a moment when she started to risk more and playing smartly to Arn's forehand, she played just too good and after she won the most important game to lead 4/3 match was hers!
What a talent Petra is! Great win, a little miracle!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 16th, 2007, 08:01 PM   #93

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 16th, 2007, 09:16 PM   #94
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

isn't petra amazing for her age? i feel like she just has so much variety and she uses all of it. and her serve is a beast, especially that kick second serve...so hard to attack.
Old May 16th, 2007, 09:23 PM   #95

Yes, she is realy amazing for her age and her body is still growing and imagine how good she can become in two years time!
Her serve is great! Wonderful! I have video of her playing, also match point but I can't upload it now because of my stupid computer!
When she plays good, it looks so easy and simple!
Whenever she was down, making mistakes and playing poorly she would look at her mother who is great, always calm and confident, giving strong feeling of security to her daughter! That's one of the reasons for her comeback today!

Last edited by tennismaster8820 : May 17th, 2007 at 06:53 PM.
Old May 17th, 2007, 06:51 PM   #96

Oh, what to say about this match!
Nika is in great form, she played agressive and didn't make as many mistakes as Petra!
Also in that first set Nika had so much luck!
First she took advantage of slow start from Martić, then during whole set she hit so many lines not going for winners and to top it all she had ridiculous luck in tie-break!
I suspected Petra would lose and it happened, it just wasn't her day!

Old May 17th, 2007, 07:36 PM   #97
country flag roxi

roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future

Better luck next time!!!
roxi is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2007, 11:40 PM   #98
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Still a nice tournament, Petra.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 18th, 2007, 01:32 PM   #99
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of

thanks tennismaster for the pics..if you could post more pics and the videos when your computer works properly that would be great! Great tourney Petra!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 19th, 2007, 11:06 PM   #100

OK, here are some short videos of Petra against Greta Arn!
http://www.dailymotion.com/tennismas...greta-arn-in-z
http://www.dailymotion.com/tennismas...eta-arn-in-z/1
Old May 19th, 2007, 11:15 PM   #101

And this is match point also against Arn!
http://www.dailymotion.com/tennismas.../video/3404129
Old May 20th, 2007, 05:02 PM   #102
country flag roxi

roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future

Tnx!!
roxi is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 27th, 2007, 12:52 PM   #103
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of

Thanks for the videos...Good Luck Petra at RG Juniors!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:58 PM   #104
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the videos.

Petra's reaction was cute.
Old Jun 2nd, 2007, 04:03 PM   #105
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Terrible draw for Petra @ RG in the juniors.

1R: Petra Martic (CRO) vs. [14] Bojana Jovanovski (SRB)

Good luck Petra!
Closed Thread