~Petra Martic~ - Page 342 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 06:13 AM   #5116
Tezuka.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

Forever Chakvetadze
Tezuka. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 06:52 AM   #5117
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see her in, of course draw could've been better, but given her ranking it's close to a miracle to see her in the draw anyway.

McHale hasn't had a decent run since Strasbourg (Int.), so neither will be boiling with confidence exactly, but Christina is obviously a huge favorite in this one.

Good luck Petra
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 01:44 PM   #5118
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Nice to see her in, of course draw could've been better, but given her ranking it's close to a miracle to see her in the draw anyway.

McHale hasn't had a decent run since Strasbourg (Int.), so neither will be boiling with confidence exactly, but Christina is obviously a huge favorite in this one.

Good luck Petra
Petra is "in" what? She's not in qualies......

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...014/806/QS.pdf
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 01:53 PM   #5119
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I figured that some time later, but the initial announcement could've held a mistake so Greco just posted it...anyway, kind of expected this.
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 02:18 PM   #5120
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah I figured that some time later, but the initial announcement could've held a mistake so Greco just posted it...anyway, kind of expected this.
"Wait a sec", I may have to take that back. I'm "confused" now...... Appears Petra is "in".

The Q draw is as posted. However, the OOP for today has Petra playing McHale on Ct. 2 later on today? So, someone has apparently withdrawn.

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...014/806/OP.pdf
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 02:22 PM   #5121
country flag ma re

Or someone partied too much in Montreal last night (I know she's in the OOP, but given everything God knows if it's correct)...
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 02:30 PM   #5122
country flag Rex59

Quote:
Or someone partied too much in Montreal last night (I know she's in the OOP, but given everything God knows if it's correct)...
Well, I've just checked the Rogers Cup site and the qualifying draw is the same, as posted above. However, at the WTA site "live scores" menu, the draw has Petra in qualies. So, I assume Petra is in and the WTA pdf file, including the Rogers Cup site haven't been revised to reflect the change. Well, if true, good for Petra with a decent chance against Chris.
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 02:30 PM   #5123
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of
She's in

Tsurenko - Muhammad 21:30h (cro time) in CH Vancouver
McHale - Tsurenko 23h in Montreal

So, Tsurenko can't play two matches in same time

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★

Last edited by Greco : Aug 2nd, 2014 at 04:46 PM.
Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 02:32 PM   #5124
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
She's in

Tsurenko - Muhammad 21:30h (cro time) in CH Vancouver
McHale - Tsurenko 23h in Montreal

So, Tsurenko can't play two matches in same time :lol
Maybe they've cloned her...
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 10:33 PM   #5125
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of
1-6 first set

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 10:57 PM   #5126
country flag Greco

*3-1
3-2*/ 40-00* -> 3-3

*3-3/ *30-15 -> break

3-5 .........

Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 11:12 PM   #5127
country flag Greco

16 36

Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 07:18 AM   #5128
country flag ma re

Another expected loss...oh well, at least she got some money...
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 02:42 PM   #5129
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Couple photos by Jimmie:

Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 6th, 2014, 05:12 PM   #5130
country flag Bonk

Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future
2014 Bank of the West Classic

http://bit.ly/1vb9RVF
Bonk is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread