~Petra Martic~ - Page 337 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 26th, 2014, 06:07 AM   #5041
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

I'm not saying anything cause I'll jinx her
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 26th, 2014, 02:32 PM   #5042
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

I think you'll be able to see Petra's match today. At Stanford University they have cameras for their courts, but no commentary, nor graphics during play. By schedule she's on the Stadium ct. (Court 1) and you can already see someone out there practicing. So, this afternoon her match will be streamed, but you'll have to find graphics elsewhere to keep up with the score. Better than nothing......

http://streamingtennis.com/Cardinal/court1x.html
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 02:34 PM   #5043
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex59 View Post
I think you'll be able to see Petra's match today. At Stanford University they have cameras for their courts, but no commentary, nor graphics during play. By schedule she's on the Stadium ct. (Court 1) and you can already see someone out there practicing. So, this afternoon her match will be streamed, but you'll have to find graphics elsewhere to keep up with the score. Better than nothing......

http://streamingtennis.com/Cardinal/court1x.html
Nice bit of info Rex, thank you very much sir

This also means that Mirjana's match will be shown today as well (scheduled right before Petra's).
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 02:35 PM   #5044
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

sorry, but is there a stream for CENTER COURT?
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 02:42 PM   #5045
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
sorry, but is there a stream for CENTER COURT?
Stadium ct. is the center court. So, yes, it'll be streamed.
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 03:34 PM   #5046
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of

is there a big chance petra turns up crippled again?
MalJackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 03:52 PM   #5047
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalJackson View Post
is there a big chance petra turns up crippled again?
Seriously doubt that - she said in her last interview that she won't be competing again until she is fully fit.
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 04:04 PM   #5048
country flag Rex59

Man.....the sun glare is now outrageous on Court 1, can't see a thing. Hopefully, this'll change by the time matches begin.
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 04:58 PM   #5049
country flag ma re

Glare really is ridiculous and the first match should start very soon. We need a small miracle here.
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 06:19 PM   #5050
country flag Rex59

Well, now "that's more like it. Fired off an e-mail to Stanford, regarding the sun glare on Court 1, and they've responded, accordingly. Now, the video is crystal clear. Nice stream, better than most, btw. Now, I can watch Petra's match with "clarity". Thanks to Stanford for their prompt response.
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 06:46 PM   #5051
country flag ma re

Thanks for a "small miracle" Rex
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 07:01 PM   #5052
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of

the streams 1 minute slow if you compare to betting scoreboards
MalJackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 07:07 PM   #5053
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Can someone post a link please?
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 07:15 PM   #5054
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Can someone post a link please?
post 5042
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 07:15 PM   #5055
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, missed it. Thanks
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread