~Petra Martic~ - Page 335 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 5th, 2014, 12:27 AM   #5011
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of
Re: ~Petra Martic~

07.07.2014 | WTA Budapest (MD)
14.07.2014 | WTA Istanbul (Q)
21.07.2014 | WTA Baku (Q)

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 5th, 2014, 05:42 AM   #5012
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
07.07.2014 | WTA Budapest (MD)
14.07.2014 | WTA Istanbul (Q)
21.07.2014 | WTA Baku (Q)
What's your obsession with Budapest...?

Had to, sorry
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 09:57 AM   #5013
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

GL Petra! Time to find some form and win some matches.

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 10:19 AM   #5014
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

I expected Petra to WD from Buchurest so I am pretty surprised she is still on entry list. I mean, she won 1 game on grass against LDL only two weeks ago and I don't believe that she somehow fully recovered from that injury in such short period.

GL to Petra, but if she again wins only 1-4 games it is time for a longer break, forcing her body won't do her any good.

It has been two years ago when she was TOP 50 player, can't believe how her career went down side, she was such a talent. Damn injuries
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 01:39 PM   #5015
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
What's your obsession with Budapest...?

Had to, sorry
:stupid:

Edit : Petra withdraws from Buchurast ! Sad, but expected

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Last edited by Greco : Jul 5th, 2014 at 03:07 PM.
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 06:14 AM   #5016
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Down 50 spots in singles (to 177) and 28 in doubles (to 108)...
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 10:03 PM   #5017
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

I see that Petra is in qualies for Stanford, an event that suddenly has benefited from the closing of the San Diego tourney. The playing field is strong for a 710k event, which has commitments from Serena, Petra K., Sam', Aggie, Ana I., Sabine, Garbine, Cibulkova and Carla Suarez amongst others. With Venus and Vika entering as well Stanford's playing field becomes extremely competitive from the lst round on. Maybe, if her wrist is completely healed by the 28th of the month, Petra M. should reconsider participation at Stanford and enter the Washington, D.C. 250k event where the competition is lighter, featuring Sloane, Eugenie, Madison Keys, Lucie S. amongst others. Yet, the qaulie's list looks to be stronger in some respects than the maindraw, featuring De Brito, Razzano, the slumping and disappointing Julia Georges, Taylor Townsend, Tamira Pazsek, Kiki Bertens and Kris Mladenovic, while the qaulie's list for Stanford is noticeably weaker, but the maindraw is way too deep for Petra's current form. Well, I still think, if healthy, that D.C. is a better event for Petra at this point.
Rex59 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2014, 05:54 AM   #5018
country flag ma re

Her logic behind this choice of tournament is probably that she'll try to use her last chances to play big tournaments and maybe a draw opens for her in one of them so that she gets back up the rankings rather quickly. Can't see another reason.

Anyway, next up Istanbul, where she'll be joined by Donna and Ana. It could be quite a tournament for our girls - hopefully Petra will join in on the fun
Old Jul 9th, 2014, 08:32 AM   #5019
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It could be quite a tournament for our girls - hopefully Petra will join in on the fun
Hopefully it will be a successful tournament for the 3 simultaneously , would be awesome! #wishfulthinking

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2014, 03:34 PM   #5020
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Down 50 spots in singles (to 177) and 28 in doubles (to 108)...
It can't go on like that forever right
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 11:20 PM   #5021
country flag Greco

WTA Istanbul next week
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Q change
Martic OUT
Kania IN

Last edited by Greco : Jul 11th, 2014 at 12:56 AM.
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 05:54 AM   #5022
country flag ma re

Well that's a shame about Istanbul, was a nice chance for at least one win.

Guess the injury needs more time
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 11:15 AM   #5023
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Also out from Baku.

It would be wise to play some challengers after she recovers.
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 11:25 AM   #5024
country flag ma re

Too bad Petra was never really into social media so there's very little info available when it comes to a situation such as this one.
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 12:53 PM   #5025
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh,, some of our girls just don't like social media. Petra and Mirjana should really start using twitter
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote