~Petra Martic~ - Page 332 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 11th, 2014, 01:23 PM   #4966
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svizac View Post
she'll still have high enough ranking for US Open qualies, right?
Honestly at this point, that really doesn't matter much.

No use from playing slam qualies if she has no shot of winning a match, and I don't know if her form has ever been as bad as this year.
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 11th, 2014, 09:30 PM   #4967
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrecoIsMyBitch View Post
You cursed her. Watch Petra flopping till the end of this year then turning it around in 2015. Wouldn't be surprised.

Brajt pliz 2016. is Petra's year
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svizac View Post
she'll still have high enough ranking for US Open qualies, right?
Maybe ...

Q cut-off is 2.8.2014.

CH Nottingham -> 8 pts -> #127
Wimledon -> 160 pts -> #178
WTA Budapest -> 30 pts -> #195
WTA Bad Gastein -> 30 pts -> #208

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 04:04 PM   #4968
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if it was posted, she is listed for main draw at WTA Bucharest right after Wimbledon (so we'll have to do without her traditional appearance at Bad Gastein this year; played there for the past 3 years).
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 09:37 AM   #4969
country flag ma re

Dominguez Lino
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 10:47 AM   #4970
country flag ma re

Well, the draw couldn't have been better that's for sure. Dominguez Lino hasn't won a match on grass in two years and the last time it happened it was against a then wild-careded #228 Naomi Broady.

If Petra doesn't take advantage of this, the she is in some really serious problems.

Best of luck Miss P.
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 04:28 PM   #4971
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds decent enough Good luck and please take advantage!
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 04:48 PM   #4972
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

well, if she is healthy, she should at least stop her game losing streak at slams here...
Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 05:42 PM   #4973
country flag ma re

Expectedly no streaming, Petra will play 3rd on Court #10 tomorrow.

Good luck!
Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 06:22 PM   #4974
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Expectedly no streaming, Petra will play 3rd on Court #10 tomorrow.

Good luck!
There will be a stream tomorrow.

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?...81&part=sports
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 06:32 PM   #4975
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex59 View Post
Don't you just love it when they're changing the list of show courts daily...

Please Petra, we'll be watching this, do your best to look like you belong there girl
Old Jun 24th, 2014, 05:26 PM   #4976
country flag ma re

Petra on court and a break point down.
Old Jun 24th, 2014, 05:27 PM   #4977
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

0-2
or 0-20
Old Jun 24th, 2014, 05:31 PM   #4978
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of
0-21

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2014, 05:32 PM   #4979
country flag ma re

This has all the chance to end up a double bagel.

Seems like she's really protecting her arm, serves are a joke, almost every point ends up with her netting the ball and the fact that her opponent is prolonging points as much as possible isn't helping.
Old Jun 24th, 2014, 05:32 PM   #4980
country flag croat123

she has a chance to end the streak right now!