~Petra Martic~ - Page 328 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 16th, 2014, 12:21 PM   #4906
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of
Re: ~Petra Martic~

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
Petra won a match!

62 57 61
so happy for Pe...Greco

2nd set was a mess, break after break...last game on Petra's serve was very long, she even had game points but she lost it

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2014, 12:56 PM   #4907
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

She won a match!!!!111
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 16th, 2014, 01:26 PM   #4908
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
62 57 61
Awww

Next Barrois
Quote:
Originally Posted by volume3d View Post
But we are And Petra probably is

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2014, 01:10 PM   #4909
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Petra def. Barrois 6-2 6-4

FQR against Nina Zander who surprised Karatancheva today.

Two wins in a row for Petra
Old May 17th, 2014, 01:15 PM   #4910
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Nice work girl! Good luck in the next one!
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2014, 01:19 PM   #4911
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Just realized that Petra has more than 250 points to defend on grass, that is about 40% of her all points
Old May 17th, 2014, 01:21 PM   #4912
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Petrić!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2014, 04:26 PM   #4913
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of
Claytra Claytrić 2012. is back Auf gehts!

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Old May 17th, 2014, 10:18 PM   #4914
country flag Greco

Nurnberg 2014.

Btw. she beats Krajicek 63 36 10-7 11.5. (Bundesliga)

Last edited by Greco : May 17th, 2014 at 11:09 PM.
Old May 17th, 2014, 10:22 PM   #4915
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

A (2 set) win
Potapovushina is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2014, 11:08 PM   #4916
country flag Greco

19.5. | WTA Nurnberg
26.5. | Roland Garros (MD)
02.6. | CH Nottingham $75,000 (MD) or Roland Garros second week

Old May 18th, 2014, 12:33 AM   #4917
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 18th, 2014, 07:08 AM   #4918
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

The last time she won consecutive matches was 3 months ago in the qualifying draw of Doha.

That's how good this is.
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 18th, 2014, 08:22 AM   #4919
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
The last time she won consecutive matches was 3 months ago in the qualifying draw of Doha.
Chances are Petra has to come out of her slump sometime (unless her career is in terminal decline, like Njiric's). Will Nurnberg be the start of the turnaround? We'll find out soon enough...
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 18th, 2014, 10:47 AM   #4920
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Petra withdrew due to some sort of injury. I guess the "strain" of winning 2 consecutive matches was too much for her body to bear.
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread