~Petra Martic~ - Page 325 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 28th, 2014, 07:22 AM   #4861
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

A significant drop for Petra in doubles this week - for not defending the final of Marrakech (it's not only that she didn't defend the final, she bombed out in R1) she drops from #60 to 70. Ouch.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 28th, 2014, 11:20 AM   #4862
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
[size="3"][font="Courier New"]

19.5 |
One loss less.
Old May 2nd, 2014, 01:02 AM   #4863
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hele. View Post
One loss less.

next week Trnava ... cant wait

05.5 | CH Trnava 75k (MD)
12.5 | CH Prague 100+H (MD)
19.5 | WTA Nurnberg $250,000(Q)
25.5 | Roland Garros (MD)

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2014, 03:31 PM   #4864
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of
CH Trnava $75.000

J. Jaksic (6) - L. Tsurenko
S. Zheng - K. Kucova
D. Kovinic - T. Smitkova (wc)
P. Martic (4) - A. Sasnovich

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Old May 5th, 2014, 03:52 PM   #4865
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Well her opponent has about as equally successful 2014 so at least we can hope.

Sasnovich managed exactly 2 wins from her last 4 tournaments, has no top 100 wins this year, but has a title - a 25k in which she didn't have to face a single top 200 player.

Normally Petra would handle this easily, but given her wonderful form over the course of the last few months...

Good luck Petra
Old May 6th, 2014, 12:22 PM   #4866
country flag ma re

Who would've thought I'll be writing this sentence with Petra in mind - she's a double break up!

Sasnovich won a total of 4 points in 3 games.
Old May 6th, 2014, 12:40 PM   #4867
country flag ma re

I'm afraid to even write the score here...6:1, *0:0...27:12 in total points won. Petra sweetheart, please don't do the impossible today. Just close this out now.
Old May 6th, 2014, 12:55 PM   #4868
country flag ma re

Failed to break in the 2nd game, then got broken in the 3rd.
Old May 6th, 2014, 12:59 PM   #4869
country flag ma re

Without seeing the match we can only speculate what's going on out there. Could be that one started playing better or the other one started making more mistakes.

Anyway, it's *1:3 now and 41:30 in total points won.

Last edited by ma re : May 6th, 2014 at 01:21 PM.
Old May 6th, 2014, 01:20 PM   #4870
country flag ma re

Fights it out - *5:3!

Good grinding in the second set today Petra! Now calm down to close it in the next game and you're done for the day
Old May 6th, 2014, 01:24 PM   #4871
country flag ma re

Wouldn't be Petra without some more drama - 5:4*
Old May 6th, 2014, 01:31 PM   #4872
country flag ma re

6:1, 6:5*
Old May 6th, 2014, 01:40 PM   #4873
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

A miracle has happened today. Petra Martic won a match!
Svizac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 01:40 PM   #4874
country flag ma re

Breaks to 15 for her 5th win of the season and the end of a 6 match losing streak.

Nice to see this even if it's only one win
Old May 6th, 2014, 02:12 PM   #4875
country flag Greco

Yaaasss!!