~Petra Martic~ - Page 324 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 21st, 2014, 12:50 PM   #4846
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

Broken to 15 for 1:5*

Somebody shoot me please...
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 21st, 2014, 12:55 PM   #4847
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

MP saved and Petra breaks back
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 12:56 PM   #4848
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

0:15
15:15
2nd serve - 15:30
2nd serve - 30:30
30:40 - BP
40:40 -
2nd serve - AD:40 - MP
40:40 -
DF#5 - 40:AD BP

Breaks to stay alive!

*2:5
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 01:00 PM   #4849
country flag ma re

Serves it out to 30

3:5*
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 01:04 PM   #4850
country flag ma re

Peer much more stable this time around, Petra only winning a point in the last game thanks to a double fault.

2:6, 3:6
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 01:04 PM   #4851
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

Petra No words to describe her form this year
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 01:09 PM   #4852
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 01:09 PM   #4853
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Omfg !

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 01:16 PM   #4854
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alycia. View Post
No words to describe her form this year
Why use words, when you can go for emoticons...

Yeah, that would pretty much sum it up.
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 04:05 PM   #4855
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Why use words, when you can go for emoticons...
you forgot
Svizac is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 09:52 PM   #4856
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Martic/ Voracova [3] - Hrdinova/ Foretz 67 26

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 02:43 PM   #4857
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

When will Petra hit rock bottom?
I'm afraid she really needs that to get some drastic change in her aproach to tennis.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 11:37 AM   #4858
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
When will Petra hit rock bottom?
I'm afraid she really needs that to get some drastic change in her aproach to tennis.
She need a major result before end of June, I dare not think where she would land after she loses points from last year's grass season...
Svizac is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 12:12 PM   #4859
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svizac View Post
She need a major result before end of June, I dare not think where she would land after she loses points from last year's grass season...
I dare.
Somewhere between 190th and 200th place (she would lose 288 points). Still, she has to defend 120 pts during US Open season so that would mean somewhere around 270th place. Well, it is if trend continues. But as she is walking bye those days and can't win single match at WTA level (or any level ) I predict she will fall out of top 200 very soon. It will be interesting to see where she is going to be at the end of year.

Vekic was in awful slump but honestly, it wasn't bad as Petra's one. She at least took in 3 sets top 20 players like Lisicki or Flipkens. And would make life more difficult to her opponents. Also, Donna's approach to tennis never have changed. She always was (is) motivate to work hard. But Petra is collecting games against barely top 100 girls and seems very unmotivated to change anything in her career. I can't see her winning matches at this point. But even if she has few wins here and there, very soon she will fall out of top 150, then 200 that's for sure.
Sad but true.
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 11:57 PM   #4860
country flag Greco

28.4 | X
05.5 | CH Trnava 75k (MD)
12.5 | CH Prague 100+H (MD)
19.5 |
25.5 | Roland Garros (MD)