~Petra Martic~ - Page 316 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 15th, 2014, 11:48 AM   #4726
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

I go away for a few minutes and the match is off the live score but also not to be found among the results of finished matches either...
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2014, 11:50 AM   #4727
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Yes, she won
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 11:54 AM   #4728
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

She won 6-2 in 3rd

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 12:02 PM   #4729
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

A win is a win I guess, and for Petra these days, every win is very important. Pavs pulled out it seems as she is nowhere to be found in the quali draw anymore. Lepchenko has been promoted to the 9th seed of qualifying (and an alternate player has been introduced in the form of A. Spears) and she will now face Zanevska - the winner of that one will play Petra for a place in the final quali round.
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 12:10 PM   #4730
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Nice turnaround Zanevska next who won in straights against Lepchenko. They've never played against each other I think.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 12:37 PM   #4731
country flag ma re

Yes, they've never played eachother, and Zanevska hasn't been playing great lately - up until now. Varv is definately the highest ranked player she's beaten this year, as her only noteworthy victory this season has been a win over Babos from Paris qualies. Of course, playing a girl who spends most of her days on the challenger circuit is still far better than facing a top 20 player.

Good luck Petra!
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 09:18 PM   #4732
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

WTA Doha 2014

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 09:05 AM   #4733
country flag ma re

A set and 5:2 down to Zanevska? And that is, after breaking Z when she was serving for the match - seriously? I know this girl has taken out Lepchenko in straights yesterday, but I was really hoping for a bit more fight from Petra.
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 09:13 AM   #4734
country flag ma re

4:6, *4:5 - that's a little better now. Crucial serve coming up.
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 09:16 AM   #4735
country flag ma re

Holds by winning 3 consecutive points at 15:30, the last two of which were her first aces today. Hopefully that's a good sign.
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 09:19 AM   #4736
country flag ma re

And now Zanevska gets away with an easy hold to 15, of course.

*5:6
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 09:24 AM   #4737
country flag ma re

Tie-break time...
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 09:36 AM   #4738
country flag ma re

Petra had a set point on serve at 6:5 and then again at 7:6, only to lose the tie-break (and the match) 9:7.
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 11:09 AM   #4739
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Hopeless.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 11:34 AM   #4740
country flag ma re

I assume she'll play doubles MD, but that's hardly a consolation. Oh well, at least she can give it a shot at reaching top 50 in doubles sometime soon.
Closed Thread