~Petra Martic~ - Page 313 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 7th, 2014, 02:36 PM   #4681
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of
Re: ~Petra Martic~

Qualie draw up for Doha. Petra gets A. Rodionova, then the winner of K. Pliskova v I. Buryachok(?). With all the withdrawals from this event, which includes a ton of WDs from qualies, if Petra doesn't win to reach the main, then this will not say much for her on the Tour. Her journeywoman label will be secure for some time.

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...14/1003/QS.pdf

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=637065
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 7th, 2014, 02:38 PM   #4682
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

I'd be surprised if she wins her first match... GL though
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 09:21 PM   #4683
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

She must beat Arina ! GL !

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 11:13 AM   #4684
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Petra bests AR by a score of 6-4, 7-6(7-2)....... My gawd...... Next is Karolina Pliskova, who Petra has a 3-0 edge in their header. Doesn't mean much, tho', for me at least.
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 11:29 AM   #4685
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

At least she won a match

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Diyas Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 11:59 AM   #4686
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex59 View Post
Petra bests AR by a score of 6-4, 7-6(7-2)....... My gawd...... Next is Karolina Pliskova, who Petra has a 3-0 edge in their header. Doesn't mean much, tho', for me at least.
No, next is Krystina Pliskova. Big difference if you ask me, Karolina is much better. Definitely winnable one more for Petra.
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 12:34 PM   #4687
country flag Rex59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hele. View Post
No, next is Krystina Pliskova. Big difference if you ask me, Karolina is much better. Definitely winnable one more for Petra.
Thanks for the correction. Petra and Krys' have never met and, I agree, Karolina is the better player. Yet, I don't know who wins, even playing the lesser of the twins. Hopefully, Petra prevails......
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 03:30 PM   #4688
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

A straight sets win is a straight sets win...GL in the next round, although if she can repeat something similar to QR1 there should be no problems making it through.
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 05:51 PM   #4689
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Well done!
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 01:45 PM   #4690
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Petra won 5-7 6-4 6-4

It could have been much easier, Petra had 5-3 in first set. Glad that she made it into MD.
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 01:46 PM   #4691
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Petra

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Diyas Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 02:03 PM   #4692
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Finally things are looking a little brighter for her. Looks like a dry spell is coming to an end. I already consider this following week as a success, with these two consecutive wins.
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 02:11 PM   #4693
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

It was a tough match, but 2 wins in a row are amazing. Lets hope she avoids worst qualifier spots in the main draw.
Svizac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 02:11 PM   #4694
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Slowly picking up the pieces. Good job Petra!
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 02:23 PM   #4695
country flag Rex59

Nice.....