~Petra Martic~ - Page 302 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 12th, 2013, 01:55 PM   #4516
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

Petra

Couldn't watch it live due to work but I hope to catch some of it tomorrow. Good luck next round!
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 12th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #4517
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Petra's match against Camerina is 3rd on C3 tomorrow and should start around 2PM CET. This is the same court from which Ana Konjuh's match was streamed today btw
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #4518
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Ana Konjuh's match was streamed today btw
link ?
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #4519
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dos Santos View Post
link ?
This should work (unless they change the show courts for tomorrow):

http://nowwatchtvlive.com/2011/08/wa...nited-arab-em/
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 10:32 PM   #4520
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #4521
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold
WTA Taipei 2013

1012886_726330790728823_824785404_n.jpg

1453306_726331127395456_1084925916_n.jpg

1460169_725102114185024_1785016513_n.jpg

1463187_725100214185214_956645795_n.jpg

edit:

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Last edited by Greco : Nov 13th, 2013 at 02:25 AM.
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #4522
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Petra just munched on a breadstick in the lst set.
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #4523
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Now, has just been broken to start the 2nd, winning just one point. Looks like she's finished for this low tourney. Not a good sign for the start of January in Aussie land.

Last edited by Rex59 : Nov 13th, 2013 at 02:04 PM.
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #4524
country flag ma re

She is getting destroyed, and since this is not Sharapova on the other side but Camerin, I think something could be wrong with her phisically.
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #4525
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

wtf
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 01:47 PM   #4526
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #4527
country flag ma re

After this result I almost hope that the reason was medical.

The only thing we can be sure is that this mini tour of Asia gave Petra's new coach a good insight on what to do in the off-season. Let's just hope he's got a good plan. AO MD should be secure now, but we won't know until we see how many girls pass Petra in the rankings and how many withdrawals there ends up to be in Melbourne next year. But right now I think that should be the least of worries of team Martic. They sure have a job ahead.
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #4528
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #4529
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 07:27 PM   #4530
country flag Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
AO MD should be secure now
she don't deserve AO MD