~Petra Martic~ - Page 292 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 29th, 2013, 11:05 AM   #4366
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
Again not on stream tomorrow
Well not exactly surprising, considering that Japanese and Chinese haven't been on the best of terms in the last...oh well, a few centuries... Hopefully she'll get through, to play probably [8]Schmiedlova, and we'll get to see her then.
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 29th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #4367
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Won 60 60
Amazing win! She really needed this
Svizac is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #4368
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Petra

GL in next round
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 06:34 AM   #4369
country flag Onslow

Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of

7-6!!! petra saves 4 set points and takes the first set
Onslow is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 06:50 AM   #4370
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Really respectable stats by Petra again today, 62% of 1st serves in, 6 aces, no DF's, 62% of the points won after the 1st serve...but to say that it's a tight contest would be an understatement. I've joined minutes ago but have a feeling most games so far went at least to 30:30.

7:6, 2:1*

Ajmo Petra
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 06:57 AM   #4371
country flag ma re

But stats don't mean that much when you get broken - 2:3*.
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 07:00 AM   #4372
country flag ma re

Back on level terms, broke straight back to 15
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 07:04 AM   #4373
country flag KapitalL

KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold

dont know if you guys picked it up but there is a stream today on this court
http://e-tennis.tv/
KapitalL is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 07:05 AM   #4374
country flag ma re

Two aces in a game for a total of 8 and a nice scoreline, 7:6, 4:3*.

Keep it up Petra
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 07:07 AM   #4375
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by KapitalL View Post
dont know if you guys picked it up but there is a stream today on this court
http://e-tennis.tv/
Didn't even occur to me to check - thanks big time!
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 07:12 AM   #4376
country flag ma re

A lovely service game by Petra for 5:4*, her serve seemed like a lot to handle for Morita.
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 07:22 AM   #4377
country flag ma re

In the 10th game we saw two Morita's, one who couldn't hit anything and got Petra to two BP's, and the one that got herself out of trouble with some nice hitting and precision. This one got Petra to start swearing (surprise, surprise...) and even attempt breaking a racquet.

Petra's service game after that was pretty solid, some net play in the mix as well, but her groundies down the middle tend to get long.

6:5*
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 07:28 AM   #4378
country flag ma re

Petra passive in key moments, letting 2 more BP's go by and heading to another ti-break. Morita's speed seems to be one of the problems for Petra today.
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 07:30 AM   #4379
country flag ma re

Rain in Nanjing but everybody still courtside. Ballkids wiping the lines.
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 07:33 AM   #4380
country flag ma re

Play suspended ahead of tie-break. Maybe not such a bad thing, Petra could use some direction from her coach and use this time to calm down the emotions.

People walking around without any "protective gear" so it doesn't seem like much of a rain.
Closed Thread