~Petra Martic~ - Page 276 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 07:29 PM   #4126
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold
Re: ~Petra Martic~

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
I'm sure I'm jinxing it by posting this, but Petra just won the first set 61

Sesil helped considerably by serving 8 DFs. Petra can't count on that happening again in set 2.
Actually, Sesil on rarely occasion has less than 10 DF per match, she will probably do more of them in second set
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 07:32 PM   #4127
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

6-1 6-3 seemed to serve well for once
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 07:34 PM   #4128
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Well done!
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 07:45 PM   #4129
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Congrats

Next Morita (3) ... she is in bad form, good chance for Petra

Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me, the Applause, applause, applause | Lady Gaga
Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 08:01 PM   #4130
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Actually, Sesil on rarely occasion has less than 10 DF per match, she will probably do more of them in second set
You were right--she had 12 total
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 10:49 PM   #4131
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Good win for Petra, didn't outsuck her opponent on this occasion!
Next round will be tougher.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 06:12 AM   #4132
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Well this was easier than I expected. Nice news to wake up to. Keep it up Petra

EDIT: H2H is 1:0 for Morita, but that one is from '09 Auckland QR2 (three sets).

Last edited by ma re : Aug 4th, 2013 at 10:31 AM.
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 03:17 PM   #4133
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

1-6 first set

Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me, the Applause, applause, applause | Lady Gaga
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 03:17 PM   #4134
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

For just eating a breadstick from Morita in the lst set, attached is a menu, listing the choices of seasoning for that breadstick to make it more tastier.......mmmmmmm good!!:

http://www.yummly.com/recipes/breadstick-seasoning
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 03:49 PM   #4135
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Serving for second set, come on Petra
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #4136
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta take it the distance here, too big of a chance to qualify for an important one. Ajmo Petra
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #4137
country flag vladekCRO

6-0

Hopefully this will raise her confidence

So happy that we will have player in MD
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #4138
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Well, it seems both players were serving dishes today, Petra counters with a bagel to finish...........mmmmmm good!!

http://www.food.com/recipe/everythin...-bagels-384750
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #4139
country flag ma re

1:6, 6:4, 6:0 - thank you Lord! Thank you also that this wasn't streamed cause it seems like a painful experience
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 04:25 PM   #4140
country flag Greco

Yeah

9 games in a row