~Petra Martic~ - Page 254 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 27th, 2013, 12:35 PM   #3796
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

Solid play.. She used well lucky draw, bit she's still not playing as good as she was in 2012.
I think Pironkova will not like her game style.
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 27th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #3797
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

good job petra. will need to tighten up the serving in the next round
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 03:29 PM   #3798
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Fantastic win

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #3799
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Bouchartić 62 63

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Old Jun 27th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #3800
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Great day for Petra
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 03:47 PM   #3801
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

nice win. tough one coming up against black/erakovic
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 05:06 PM   #3802
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't watch the match today, and judging by your posts, seems like I just saved myself a whole lot of nerves Still, good luck Petra for a double win day!

Against Pironkova she'll have to be careful, patience and persistant, not to mention ready to mix things up quite a lot and prolong the points as much as possible, to make her opponent as uncomfortable as possible. We all know that Wimbledon is Tsveta's second home so Petra better use her time off well to plan for the upcoming match. I do believe, she can be a nightmare for the Pironkova types when it comes to grass, but only if her mental focus is there on court with her. I'm really looking forward to Saturday!

With 160 points in the bag Petra is on the brink of getting back to top 100, which is great because she has secured herself a place in the main draw of the USO and that's a big deal considering the circumstances. Before the final of Nottingham 75k I predicted (not publicly though) that she'll, if everything goes well, be back into top 100 by the end of Wimbledon - glad to see I was (most probably or very close to being) right. She'll still have to play some qualies on WTA events if she chooses to play them this summer, but it's not a disaster, especially if she wins a round or two in NYC and then it's off onto the indoor part of the season where Petra usually plays very well, so things are looking nice. Of course, her game is still not where it should be, but it'll get there with time, and it's nice to see her having some luck with the draw until her game kicks in
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 09:31 PM   #3803
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Doesn't matter the surface, Pironkova owns Petra (3-0 in their header). Whipped her at Wimbledon in '11. So, given their history, the odd's on winner is Tsvetana. Yet, game day will tell, always.
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 01:09 PM   #3804
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex59 View Post
Doesn't matter the surface, Pironkova owns Petra (3-0 in their header). Whipped her at Wimbledon in '11. So, given their history, the odd's on winner is Tsvetana. Yet, game day will tell, always.
All the more reason to go for revenge - where better to get back for all the losses than at SW19 Go get her Petra, you can do it!
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 08:42 PM   #3805
country flag Greco

Second match on court 14 ... (live on HTV 2)

Bouchartic last (5) match on court 19

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 06:19 AM   #3806
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
Second match on court 14 ... (live on HTV 2)

Bouchartic last (5) match on court 19
We're probably looking at different sources, but mine says HTV will only have live coverage from 16:30 CET, and that's a time when Dodig's match should start...anyway, there's a streaming of both so no worries
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 01:52 PM   #3807
country flag ma re

Petra's match up next!

AJMO
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 02:11 PM   #3808
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Koji noj je k...., ni jedan top spin bekend nije prebacila preko mreže
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #3809
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Broken, and for this i didn't go on the beach today
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #3810
country flag Bleeth

Wasting 3BP's

Pretty bad start by Pironkova, just tells you how bad Petra is