~Petra Martic~ - Page 252 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #3766
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of
Re: ~Petra Martic~

First match - court 16 ... stream ?

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #3767
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, there will be a stream
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #3768
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

And live on HTV 2 (Croatian National Televison)

Good luck Greatra

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #3769
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, Petra!
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 10:31 PM   #3770
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

please petra!!

after today, i want to quit watching tennis...
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 11:37 PM   #3771
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
please petra!!

after today, i want to quit watching tennis...
Yep, another "great" day for Croatian tennis, though i gotta say Mikica put a big smile on my face for a set, it's been quite some time since i've seen something that good from a Croatian player.

GL Petra you have a great chance here don't waste it, no better place to make a real come back than Wimbly.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 06:15 AM   #3772
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeth View Post
Yep, another "great" day for Croatian tennis, though i gotta say Mikica put a big smile on my face for a set, it's been quite some time since i've seen something that good from a Croatian player.

GL Petra you have a great chance here don't waste it, no better place to make a real come back than Wimbly.
I guess you haven't seen her match against Vesnina in Stuttgart this year.
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 07:24 AM   #3773
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Good luck, Petra! Do it again against Pliskova!
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 09:39 AM   #3774
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yenac View Post
I guess you haven't seen her match against Vesnina in Stuttgart this year.
Yep, i've seen very few of her matches since she's become Baroni, it's just too painful for me to be reminded what talent has somehow gone to waste (and people like Jankovic, Wozniacki and Safina were no. 1) This sport really sucks big time.

Last edited by Bleeth : Jun 27th, 2013 at 09:50 AM.
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 09:54 AM   #3775
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeth View Post
Yep, i've seen very few of her matches since she's become Baroni, it's just too painful for me to be reminded what talent has somehow gone to waste (and people like Jankovic, Wozniacki and Safina were no. 1) This sport really sucks big time.
I'd put Ivanović in the same group regardless of the fact that she won a slam, because when a teenager is playing more intelligent than you after 8 years on the tour and blows you off the court, then you're a mess
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 09:56 AM   #3776
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Petra will have to serve well today because Pliskova is called servebot and it should be hard to break her serve.
Great opprtunity for her to reach 3rd round and face grass GOAT Pironkova there.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 10:04 AM   #3777
country flag yenac

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
Petra will have to serve well today because Pliskova is called servebot and it should be hard to break her serve.
Great opprtunity for her to reach 3rd round and face grass GOAT Pironkova there.
She'll have to use her backhand slice more often, and better, cause poor slice like in some points against Tatishvili can only give your opponent a chance to make a winner.Also, she needs to force a lot more net points, to use her volleys, and I'm sure that she'll use more than few times her secret weapon, dropshot.
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 10:51 AM   #3778

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

And Petra lets Pliskova back in the first set with some awful play.
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 11:05 AM   #3779
country flag Bleeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
And Petra lets Pliskova back in the first set with some awful play.
Just turned on the stream, was she a break up ?
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 11:09 AM   #3780

^^
Yes she was leading 20 with break in very first game of match.
Closed Thread