~Petra Martic~ - Page 248 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 01:43 PM   #3706
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

Good luck. Please win.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 03:14 PM   #3707
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

This is a good draw. Best of luck, Petra!
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 11:57 PM   #3708
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

1R Tatishvili ... 4/14 .. grass 0/2
2R Petrova ..... 9/11 .. grass 0/1

Not bad ..

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #3709
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Court 7 for Petra's match with Tat' tomorrow. No stream. Expected....
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #3710
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice

Does anybody have an info about how long can players be on the courts before the play is suspended due to dark? Cause there's one more match in men competition before Petra. Even if Brands does the job in about hour and half, I'm not sure if Petra and Tatishvili will be able to end the match before the suspension.
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #3711
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yenac View Post
Does anybody have an info about how long can players be on the courts before the play is suspended due to dark? Cause there's one more match in men competition before Petra. Even if Brands does the job in about hour and half, I'm not sure if Petra and Tatishvili will be able to end the match before the suspension.
I remember the matches at Wimbledon being played until around 9 PM local time, sometimes even a bit longer (depending on the weather), so add an hour to that for CET.
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 04:59 PM   #3712
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
I remember the matches at Wimbledon being played until around 9 PM local time, sometimes even a bit longer (depending on the weather), so add an hour to that for CET.
That's not god for Petra then, Brands and Gimeno will play at least another hour and half, Petra most likely will have to play whole match or part of it tomorrow.
Edit: Petra's match has been removed to C14 and will start in few minutes

Last edited by yenac : Jun 25th, 2013 at 05:05 PM.
yenac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #3713
country flag labelof

labelof is an unknown quantity at this point

Almost positive that Petra has been moved to court 14, and that it will have live coverage.
labelof is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #3714
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by labelof View Post
Almost positive that Petra has been moved to court 14, and that it will have live coverage.
Source?! Are you "an insider"?
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #3715
country flag labelof

http://www.streamhunter.eu/tennis-li...ing-video.html

Here it is, and i checked order of play on official page, it says that she is on 14.
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #3716
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by labelof View Post
http://www.streamhunter.eu/tennis-li...ing-video.html

Here it is, and i checked order of play on official page, it says that she is on 14.
Yes, I've just seen it too on Wimbledon website.
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #3717
country flag labelof

Here she is, she is on court, i think she choose to recieve.
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 05:05 PM   #3718
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

Excellent news

Come on Petra.
Wonderwall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 05:06 PM   #3719
country flag labelof

It does not get better than this when you think about it, we were almost sure that she will not go on the court tonight and we were certain that she will not play on televised court
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 05:17 PM   #3720
country flag labelof

Very poor stuff from both of them so far...