~Petra Martic~ - Page 245 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 09:53 PM   #3661
country flag jimmy55313

jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold
Re: ~Petra Martic~

Another day, another victory. Petra's confidence has
to be {rightly} be soaring. But these are ITF events
and not WTA. The rubber will meet the grass at Wimbledon.
If she gets a fair draw, I'd wager she gets into the
quarter finals. That school she's going to is doing
her wonders
jimmy55313 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 01:43 AM   #3662
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy55313 View Post
If she gets a fair draw, I'd wager she gets into the quarter finals.
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 01:57 AM   #3663
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

hm .. QF on grass is a little bit too much ... but on US Open ...

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 05:27 AM   #3664
country flag crotennis2

crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light

If there could be consistent results for her Petra would be top 20, just too long now going on.
crotennis2 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 07:04 AM   #3665
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

So far, so good Hope there's plenty more left in the tank, cause the job is not done yet

It's a bummer I couldn't see her previous match cause by the score it sounds like it was a demolition, and it's another bummer that today looks like all the courts will have camera coverage, except the one Petra is scheduled to play on (she is 3rd on C2 based on the info I have).

Majeric is not a bad player, but on grass I'd say she is no match to Petra, assuming our girl brings the goods out there today (they've never played eachother before). A win in straights shouldn't be a problem IMO. The winner of this will face an unseeded opponent in the semis, which should provide some extra motivation if necessary.

Take care of this Petra
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 08:44 AM   #3666
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, and arm yourselves with patience fellow Croats, both Petra's and Donna's match today are likely to get interrupted with rain showers. In Petra's case they could start right around the middle of the match, while in Donna's case there's a greater chance for them towards the end.
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #3667
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

wish they would just play the qfs indoors. i'm afraid petra will have to pull out of next week's tournament at this point
it just sucks because she's not getting grass court time if they keep playing indoors
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #3668
country flag kulysport

kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice

will she play today, will there be a stream? thanks!
kulysport is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #3669
country flag ma re

Bags the first set 6:1

Keep it going Petra!
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #3670
country flag ma re

And now trailing by a break. Seriously Petra...? Get a hold of yourself young lady

Ajmo
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #3671
country flag ma re

A double break down? OK, this is becoming serious now.
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #3672
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future

A bagel? o.O

2004 2006 2008 2012 2014

Giorgi | Konjuh
MaSharp is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #3673
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Bageled by Majeric
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #3674
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Bageled by Majeric
I know, right!? I think she'll win eventually.

2004 2006 2008 2012 2014

Giorgi | Konjuh
MaSharp is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #3675
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

from 3-0* to 3-4*