~Petra Martic~ - Page 231 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 25th, 2013, 12:36 AM   #3451
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of
Re: ~Petra Martic~

Quote:
Originally Posted by volume3d View Post
I predict 0:6 1:6

And this humiliation will probably be shown on a stream because I'm sure they will play on a big court

Agreed, because of Ana the match will likely get one of the 7 show courts.
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2013, 01:28 AM   #3452
country flag giancarlo

giancarlo is just really nice giancarlo is just really nice giancarlo is just really nice giancarlo is just really nice giancarlo is just really nice giancarlo is just really nice giancarlo is just really nice giancarlo is just really nice giancarlo is just really nice giancarlo is just really nice giancarlo is just really nice

Petra, please show these forum losers that you CAN
giancarlo is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 25th, 2013, 07:07 AM   #3453
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Petra, it's time for a miracle! You can do it!

P. S. For those of you in Croatia just a reminder that HRT has announced live broadcasts of all our players from the French Open (where broadcast is available).

Last edited by ma re : May 25th, 2013 at 08:46 AM.
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 25th, 2013, 10:49 AM   #3454
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by giancarlo View Post
Petra, please show these forum losers that you CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post

P. S. For those of you in Croatia just a reminder that HRT has announced live broadcasts of all our players from the French Open (where broadcast is available).
Petra's match is scheduled for tomorrow

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 25th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #3455
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
I wouldn't count too much on HRT

However Eurosport and Eurosport2 will be streaming matches live all day from 11 am to 9 pm. I hope our girls get into their program. At least Petra will, because she's playing former RG winner.
Svizac is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 25th, 2013, 02:43 PM   #3456
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Court Philippe Chatrier
11:00 AM

Petra Martic (CRO)
vs.
Ana Ivanovic (SRB) [14]
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 25th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #3457
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Court Philippe Chatrier

Petra Martic (CRO)
vs.
Ana Ivanovic (SRB) [14]
Opening the French on Chartrier with Ana I., hope she gives a nice accounting of herself and not lose too badly, eating bagels and/or breadsticks. The match here in the States begins at "4 a.m.", Sunday morning. The match will be on ESPN3 in HD.

Last edited by Rex59 : May 25th, 2013 at 03:45 PM.
Old May 25th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #3458
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

I can already see the 1 and 2 score line
Old May 25th, 2013, 04:56 PM   #3459
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know why but I think she could be inspired and play good.
Tha again, any game is good when you only beat Svitolina and Scmiedlova in hole season.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 25th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #3460
country flag Rex59

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
Don't know why but I think she could be inspired and play good.
Tha again, any game is good when you only beat Svitolina and Scmiedlova in hole season.
Old May 25th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #3461
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Court Philippe Chatrier

Petra Martic (CRO)
vs.
Ana Ivanovic (SRB) [14]
Live on Eurosport (Serbian)

Last.fm | Croatian tennis | Twitter

Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 26th, 2013, 09:50 AM   #3462
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Good luck, Petra!
Tecumseh is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 26th, 2013, 10:06 AM   #3463
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

AJMO PETRA
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 26th, 2013, 10:15 AM   #3464
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 26th, 2013, 10:39 AM   #3465
country flag Tezuka.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute

Petra.

Barthel Kerber Muguruza Vekic
Gavrilova Shvedova Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Lottner
The Best Basketball Player Ever
Forever Chakvetadze
"Best Song Contest" Achievement - First and only song to get eight final 12s
Tezuka. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread