~Petra Martic~ - Page 230 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 15th, 2013, 06:56 AM   #3436
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

In 2nd round action today - good luck!
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 15th, 2013, 10:39 AM   #3437
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

They won 6:3, 7:6 and will face Kudryavtseva/Rodionova in the quarters
Old May 15th, 2013, 12:28 PM   #3438
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

if they can get through the next match, it would be huge for petra's confidence
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:50 AM   #3439
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Petra is first alternative in Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
108 PUTINTSEVA, Yulia KAZ 108

Alternates
1 MARTIC, Petra CRO 109
unlucky ..
_____

Martic/ Scheepers (R. Garros) ...

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 06:25 AM   #3440
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
Petra is first alternative in Wimbledon

unlucky ..
_____

Martic/ Scheepers (R. Garros) ...
She'll probably make it in, there's still a lot of time left for withdrawals. But I'm not expecting much from grasscourt season to tell you the truth - Petra doesn't have a great record on grass and always plays only Wimbledon on it.
Old May 21st, 2013, 04:09 PM   #3441
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Looks like Martic is in the main draw. She's not in qualies, per draw:

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/sc...s/us/r1s1.html
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 04:16 PM   #3442
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex59 View Post
Looks like Martic is in the main draw. She's not in qualies, per draw:

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/sc...s/us/r1s1.html
Quite possible - her ranking just a few weeks ago was around #90 and entries into slams are based on rankings published several weeks before the event (6 weeks for MD).
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:55 AM   #3443
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

I think she got Ivanovic in first round bye bye top190

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:46 AM   #3444
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by volume3d View Post
I think she got Ivanovic in first round

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:47 AM   #3445
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

WTA 190.
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:30 AM   #3446
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
WTA 190.
And even not year ago she was 42th and everything seemed so right. And almost all of this time she was injury free. She just had one smaller injury in first part of this year. What a wasting of talent (Savic too).
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #3447
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

I predict 0:6 1:6

And this humiliation will probably be shown on a stream because I'm sure they will play on a big court

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 07:58 PM   #3448
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

A horrible draw for Petra.

But maybe she can reveal her talent against Ivanovic.

Let's go, Petra!
Tecumseh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #3449
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

it's going to be a complete demolition. she has no chance based on current form
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:22 PM   #3450
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
it's going to be a complete demolition. she has no chance based on current form
Right, Ana is in great form, semifinal of Madrid!