~Petra Martic~ - Page 227 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 28th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #3391
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

They're on court and streaming is of course on LSH.
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 28th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #3392
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

good luck

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #3393
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

They lost 3 & 1
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 12:38 PM   #3394
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

First set so-so, second set so, so bad. The better team won today, not much else to say about it. Hope they'll be able to produce something more second time around. And a special thanks to Moroccan computer graphics personel for trying their best to make this match more entertaining
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 12:47 PM   #3395
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Very bad. They were lifeless on court.
You'd think Petra would be pumped up trying to get her first title
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 09:55 PM   #3396
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

And ofc, Schiavone win today 63 61

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Old May 3rd, 2013, 05:07 PM   #3397
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Petra currently has 610 points and 280 from that are from RG
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 3rd, 2013, 05:10 PM   #3398
country flag ma re

Anyone knows why she skipped Madrid? Didn't make it in or...?
Old May 3rd, 2013, 06:05 PM   #3399
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

She will play 100k in france.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2013, 06:51 PM   #3400
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan pablo View Post
She will play 100k in france.
Seeded #8. Plays Castano in R1.

Petra better be careful because Castano could easily cause the upset.
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #3401
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Castano will win for sure.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2013, 09:55 PM   #3402
country flag Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Seeded #8. Plays Castano in R1.

Petra better be careful because Castano could easily cause the upset.
Not bad ... forza Petra

Quote:
(1)Romina Oprandi (SUI) v Claire Feuerstein (FRA)
Teliana Pereira (BRA) v Shahar Peer (ISR)
Nina Bratchikova (RUS) v (wc)Virginie Razzano (FRA)
(7)Alexandra Cadantu (ROU) v (wc)Sesil Karatantcheva (KAZ)

(3)Pauline Parmentier (FRA) v Q/LL
Patricia Mayr-Achleitner (AUT) v Vania King (USA)
Julia Cohen (USA) v Q/LL
(5)Misaki Doi (JPN) v Sharon Fichman (CAN)

(8)Petra Martic (CRO) v Catalina Castano (COL)
(wc)Caroline Garcia (FRA) v Q/LL
Tatjana Maria (GER) v Alexandra Panova (RUS)
(4)Arantxa Rus (NED) v Irena Pavlovic (FRA)

(6)Elina Svitolina (UKR) v Kai-Chen Chang (TPE)
Maria-Elena Camerin (ITA) v Estrella Cabeza-Candela (ESP)
(wc)Myrtille Georges (FRA) v Q/LL
(2)Mandy Minella (LUX) v Q/LL

Last edited by Greco : May 6th, 2013 at 01:45 AM.
Old May 7th, 2013, 12:02 PM   #3403
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Martic just ate a breadstick in the lst set. Looks like she's devolving to being merely lst round fodder material in singles and falling out of the top-100 for an extended period of time.

http://scores.itftennis.com/?alias=i...0-FRA-01A-2013

Well, the link died after the match. Oh well.....

Last edited by Rex59 : May 7th, 2013 at 07:05 PM.
Rex59 is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 7th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #3404
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Petra has been dismissed in 3 sets, last set 3-6. Righted the ship in the 2nd set, 7-5, but didn't have enough to prevail against Castano in the 3rd, a player ranked "170th".

Last edited by Rex59 : May 7th, 2013 at 01:50 PM.
Rex59 is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 7th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #3405
country flag mic12

mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice

Petra needs a new coach! Now!
So sad to see.
mic12 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread