~Petra Martic~ - Page 223 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 08:17 PM   #3331
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

Fran is in awful form, don't forget she lost to Soler Espinosa ( a good clay-courter) Charleston, and I think Petra is a better player than her, so she should have chances.

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:18 AM   #3332
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie_R View Post
Fran is in awful form, don't forget she lost to Soler Espinosa ( a good clay-courter) Charleston, and I think Petra is a better player than her, so she should have chances.
I agree, but you also have to admit that Soler-Espinosa has been in an awesome form lately (by her standards), and Petra is nowhere near that.

Anyway, good luck Petra!
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 07:17 AM   #3333
country flag pestacide

pestacide has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mic12 View Post
I am sorry but you come off as a controlling asshole and not a very good coach, and totally unprofessional. I hope Petra finds someone better and soon! You have not done much for her.
It may be hard for you to believe not everyone that reads TF bets on tennis. And oh my... actually has a job. Maybe even one more meaningful than yours. Maybe you know something about tennis (not something that can be judged from a forum), but you seem to know nothing about human psychology, which at this level of tennis, and with her amazing natural talent is really all she needs worked on.
You also don't seem to understand where the money your player earns (and in turn you earn) comes from. It comes from people wanting to see her play! So being an asshole to her fans just hurts her in the long run.

I really feel bad for Petra. She seems like a very nice girl and everyone can see just how very talented she is. I wish her well, but she needs to free herself from negative people around her if she is to play up to her potential!
i'm sorry you feel that way, but please do try to remember that i never did judge "all of you" hence why i mentioned the usual suspects of criticism and negativity (the betting people).. some people that use this forum display high education and authentic sentiment towards the success of the players that the follow.. judging by the way you write, you seem to belong to the latter..
all players are entertainers that are financed by the people who take interest in their sport, that is a fact, but all coaches are orchestrators that have only one responsibility, and that is to protect and ensure the stability and career of their players.. make sure you don't mix up the role of the coach with the role of the management/marketing teams that stand behind them..
you taking this so personally probably took away from your interpretation of what i wrote.. read it again and try to understand that i write in the interest of the player, because that is my job.. if you really want to understand psychology, than remember the following quote "nobody said anything smart whilst their fists were clenched" .. so relax, and enjoy the tennis..
pestacide is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 07:04 AM   #3334
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

If there's anyone brave enough to watch, Petra vs Schiavo will be streamed today on LSH (14:30 CET)
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 07:29 AM   #3335
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

I kind off think Halep in R2 is bigger threat than Francesca. GL Petra
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #3336
country flag ma re

Petra's match starts once Hantuchova vs Puchkova is over, and that one has just went into 2nd set tie-break. In other words, if Dani wins Petra's match could start in some 20 minutes or so.
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #3337
country flag ma re

And after almost two hours of play this match is into the 3rd set
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #3338
country flag ma re

The match is over, Petra probably on court in 10-15 minutes.
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 02:41 PM   #3339
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope she can play more agressive, so far it's all about Schiavone and not much chance for Petra.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 03:04 PM   #3340

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Petra breaks back, *3-4
Francesca gifted this game totaly, hope Petra can punish it, hold serve for the start!
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #3341

What a bad match, probably bc of windy conditions, but shame, whoever lifts level a bit can win easily.
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 03:21 PM   #3342

Both with horrible errors.
Petra *5-6
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #3343

Ah of course Petra is the one who crumbles, two awful mistakes and Schiavone has 0-30, now good serve and volley for 15-30
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #3344

Again good serve and winner on next shot. 30-30
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #3345

Schiavone set point after another error from Petra.
3 UEs in game.
Saved with good drop shot!