~Petra Martic~ - Page 220 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #3286
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

64 62
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #3287
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice good luck against Kvitova
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 01:55 PM   #3288
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

great
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 02:51 PM   #3289
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

great win
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 02:51 PM   #3290
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

oh, didn't know she's playing Kvitova next
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #3291
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Well, in all honesty I was hoping for a win, but didn't expect such a seamingly easy scoreline; great job Petra

This is obviously already a great week, particularly in terms of confidence, but the points are not too shaby either. All in all, I'm hopeful that there will be many more QF's with Petra in them this year and this is definately a positive sign for things to come.

Kvitova won't be easy, but Petra M. does have a 1:0 lead in H2H from last year's Tokyo where she won 4 & 4. However those were the times of much worse form for Kvitova than the one in which we find her today. Her most recent result wasn't the most convincing, as she did go out in R3 of Miami, but it was to an in-form Flipkens in 3 sets, so no disgrace there. Paris, Doha and Indian Wells were much better for her this year, cause she reached a QF in each of those, while she won a big one in Dubai. But I still believe our Petra will have some say in this match too, cause Kvitova is very on and off on clay (her SF in Paris was more the result of a fabulous draw than anything else).

Anyway, this should definately be on CC, so I'm expecting a streaming, and if it turns into an entertaining match I'll be perfectly fine with any outcome (not that I won't cheer though...). Good luck Petra (Martic)
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #3292
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Grande Petra !

Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #3293
country flag Ajmo

Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice

Kvitova def. Misaki Doi

6-4, 6-4
Ajmo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #3294
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

^^
It was only her first round match, winner of Kvitova vs Minella will play against Petra in QF on Friday.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #3295
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Are we crazy to already see Kvitova in the quarters, some even before she played her 1st round match? I think not. Let's wait and see.
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 07:44 PM   #3296
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Kvitova on clay? Really, she could lose to anybody. But for me Mandy Minella is ranked higher than she should be so I don't see Kvitova losing(to her).
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #3297
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Other photos
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 07:03 AM   #3298
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
Kvitova on clay? Really, she could lose to anybody. But for me Mandy Minella is ranked higher than she should be so I don't see Kvitova losing(to her).
That's what I thought at first, but then there are events like Madrid 2011 where Kvitova took the title by taking out the likes of Li and Azarenka. Makes you wonder...

Last edited by ma re : Apr 11th, 2013 at 07:53 AM.
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 07:52 AM   #3299
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

I really hope that we will see Petra on stream, I'm really looking forward for it
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 08:11 AM   #3300
ajmo!

No doubt about it. Is it just me or she looks stronger? Maybe it's because of outfit