~Petra Martic~ - Page 213 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 28th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #3181
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: ~Petra Martic~

Quote:
Originally Posted by pestacide View Post
New facebook fan page being organised.. The current page with almost 2600 people is going to be shut down, along with the admin.
Why?
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 28th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #3182
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Maybe, she (pestacide) doesn't like admin (greco).
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 10:54 PM   #3183
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
The current page with almost 2600 people is going to be shut down
Donna Vekic has almost 13,000
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 12:05 AM   #3184
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Quote:
New facebook fan page being organised.. The current page with almost 2600 people is going to be shut down, along with the admin..
will post info in time..
Why ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan pablo View Post
Maybe, she (pestacide) doesn't like admin (greco).
Can't believe ! I work on this page more than 15 months !

Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 12:54 AM   #3185
country flag pestacide

pestacide has disabled reputation
Petra needs her own page. Which will be updated by her team. We want to give feedback to her fans.. Real feedback and info..

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
pestacide is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 03:03 PM   #3186
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
Why ?!

Can't believe ! I work on this page more than 15 months !
Because you are not well informed about her 25k&50k ITF's she will have to play this whole season ... someone well informed from her team needs to manage her page!

j/k

Why Greco can't 'give' you his site and you can just re-organize it ?
Considering how she plays new page will need more than a year to get these 2600 likes by fans worldwide

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 04:44 PM   #3187
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Give her password .
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 09:02 PM   #3188
country flag mic12

mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice

Pestacide,
I think you are doing this all wrong again. You are alienating fans! It seems to me Petra is a nice girl, and her team probably knows a lot about tennis, but you seem to nothing about how to build a fan base. How awesome is it to have a fan who wants to build you a facebook page? You should be grateful for that, team up with Greco and the fans that have already liked her, not force him to close his page and start over! That seems totally counterproductive! Wanna know how to build a fan base? Watch this Amanda Palmer TED talk:
http://www.ted.com/talks/amanda_palm...of_asking.html
That's how you do it, not by treating her fans like these little pesky people who annoy you. The fans are who make you famous!
mic12 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 09:30 PM   #3189
country flag pestacide

pestacide has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by volume3d View Post
Because you are not well informed about her 25k&50k ITF's she will have to play this whole season ... someone well informed from her team needs to manage her page!

j/k

Why Greco can't 'give' you his site and you can just re-organize it ?
Considering how she plays new page will need more than a year to get these 2600 likes by fans worldwide
the guy asked for money when i asked him..
pestacide is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 09:39 PM   #3190
country flag juan pablo

finally hot stuff
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 11:26 PM   #3191
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 11:34 PM   #3192
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

^^ this
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 11:58 PM   #3193
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

Quote:
the guy asked for money when i asked him..

LOL greco you are crazy

On a serious note, only 2000 people liked this page so its not really a big deal if greco asked what do people think about dinamo or hajduk!WTA ban threat (mentioned in a post above) is ridiculous

I'm sure you can have some deal with greco or just create new page!

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 01:02 AM   #3194
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

WTA Indian Wells 1. round

P. Martic - qual !!!

GL
Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 04:14 AM   #3195
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

good luck!