~Petra Martic~ - Page 212 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #3166
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 08:06 PM   #3167
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

LL maybe ?
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 11:37 PM   #3168
country flag pestacide

pestacide has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex59 View Post
Regardless of injury this is a poor loss. Everyone in qualies is ranked extremely low, many ranked in the 200's and two players ranked less than 175. Her opponent today is ranked "279th". Not a good return, especially given the low quality of the competition.
Never calculate in tennis. If you cant lose to someone lower ranked than in the subconscious you shouldnt beat someone better ranked. Tennis is a process, you give your self the best chance to play well by doing things you do well.. It is not about wta bumbers or score board number, it is about the next shot..
You judge her performance on statistics, you would hate it if someone did that to you, because than anyone richer or taller than you would be considered better..

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
pestacide is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:37 AM   #3169
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Disappointing. I was hoping for at least that one win in Brazil
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:15 AM   #3170
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Come on guys, don't be so critic on Petra. She had knee surgery one month ago and she is already on court. We must be patient, I'm sure that good results will come soon
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #3171
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Old pic (last year), but familiar position.

Last edited by majcpw : Feb 25th, 2013 at 06:31 PM.
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 06:44 AM   #3172
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Petra's doubles match today will be streamed if someone wants to tune in (late afternoon CET on LSH), along with Mirjana's singles and doubles match.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 11:06 AM   #3173
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Wtf LL is fichman??
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 11:10 AM   #3174
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan pablo View Post
Wtf LL is fichman??
Fichman is in Acapulco

Sent from my GT-I9070 using VerticalSports.Com App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 11:15 AM   #3175
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Sorry...
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 09:51 PM   #3176
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

http://lsh.streamhunter.eu/static/po...953335550.html

Live stream for Martic/ Mladenovic (3-6)/ 4-4)
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 10:03 PM   #3177
country flag Greco

Scheiße !!
Mladenovic

Barrois/ Malek d. Martic/ Mladenovic (2) 63 75
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:05 AM   #3178
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

how did petra play?
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #3179
country flag pestacide

Petra was good!
Singles was a bit nervous.. Flat, fast.. Not her game.. She is training well.. Lets see how things come together.. Hoping for the best.. She is healthy..

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 07:02 PM   #3180
country flag pestacide

New facebook fan page being organised.. The current page with almost 2600 people is going to be shut down, along with the admin..
will post info in time..